Babe

Kasers41901

As we get closer, each day that passes us by, I'm loving you more and more. It's been along time since my heart has felt this kind of warmth that only the feeling of your love can bring out. My heartaches from deep within cause it remembers that feeling that has been lost for a long time. There were times and days where I have just about given up hope. But, then again, I know it was the hope that didn't make me give up, there is so many things, so many feelings, so much happiness, so much of the caring, so much of the laughter, that I have missed so much and that is why I thank the lord above for guiding you to me. And, babe, most of all thank you for being you. Don't ever change the way you are or change for someone, cause you being you is why life is so wonderful. You touched my heart with all the love, caring and understanding that you have given me. I love you from the bottom of my heart and this is just one way of letting you know, that you are always missed and always thought of everyday, and babes this is all about "The love I feel for you" I have loved you forever, since we were together and thought that we would always be. But now, you reject me and refuse to give me one last chance. I would do anything for you, can't you see? I will give you more then anybody else could, I am more in love with you then I want to be. So, please take me once again....I love you

Just wanted to know what you meant by as we get closer?

But honestly that is such a beautiful letter, I know it doesn't mean much coming from another guy. But man you said everything I am feeling right now about my ex-fiancee.

I truly hope that she takes you back man, you seem like a very honest person. I am afraid I can never hope for getting my girl back.