is it my fault?

murasaki17

my so called ' good friend ' has impacted my life and has caused some negative effects and bad times. she has a net relationship with an american guy oceans away from where we live. but this isnt the problem. because of their relationship and the problem that's been rising where the guy cannot come to visit her due to the issues with his passport and the prob is... im seeing someone atm.. and my good friend mite sometimes witness me hugging or whatever with my half. however, she might take it as if im rubbing it in due to how she cannot have such an interaction with her bf but im really not trying to cause her to envy me and she does not understand that although ive tried to explained several times.

for the past few days, she has been giving me a type of exclusion. i called her up previously to discuss and she stated it as if i wanted that type of exclusion. i understand how shes probably going thru a dramatic stage of her life but how i see it is...she is taking a boy over her friend and causing our friendship to come to a dead end. i find it really complicated to discuss with her any longer and i am no longer patient towards her.

what is confusing me is, is it my fault of everything thats happening? and what can i do to cause less issues with her? should i just stop talking to her and pretend she does not exist when we see eachother?

thanks in advance

Definitly not your fault. If she's so insecure that she thinks your affection with your BF is you trying to "rub it in" that she can't do the same because she has chosen to have a relationship with a man thousands of miles away...that's her own fault. Not yours.

As to what you should do about it, you can always try to talk to her. But then again, the fact that you're considering just not talking to her anymore makes me think you may as well do that. If your friendship with her was worth sorting out, you wouldn't even mention NC with her. So maybe NC is the way to go.

some_guy is right. It's not your fault. If your friend feels you are trying to rub it in, them she needs to rethink it. In no way, have you gloated from what you've said and that's good. If you did, then that would be rubbing it in. You friend needs to calm down and I suggest you help her with her dilemma. It's tough, but I'm sure it will work out in the end. There is always hope. Good luck!