What I got is what I've wanted more than anything before

Baby, I know it's crazy, but I could never want more

I feel this, I do

Every moment here with you

But it's like a dream

It's like I'm watching through someone else's eyes

I can't be that girl

Cuz I'm not alive

Hey, You! You definitely know how to express what you're going through in your poetry and songs!! I know you're afraid, but knowing what I know, this guy seems to be willing to take things as slowly and easily as you need.... Hang in there, kiddo! Your walls will come down little by little, as you feel ready...

Hey, You! You definitely know how to express what you're going through in your poetry and songs!! I know you're afraid, but knowing what I know, this guy seems to be willing to take things as slowly and easily as you need.... Hang in there, kiddo! Your walls will come down little by little, as you feel ready...

~hanging in there~. lol. But yes. You are right. He seems to be a really great guy. It just worries me because I feel like he's this incredible guy..and then I realize that's exactly how I felt about the last guy. (and, granted, he was...just...not an incredible boyfriend). I guess I'm just a little nervous to fall into this when it looks just...too good to be true. So I am allowing myself to fall in (to an extent) but it's like another part of me is standing back and watching the movie. I mean, part of me is taken and lovin it and feeling it all. But, the other part...I don't know. But you're right. He seems to be a good guy. Too good even, far more gentleman-ly than I'm used to and devoted in a way that usually would turn me off (I know, it's what I want but it turns me off when most people are). And he doesn't ever try to push anything. Heck, hanging out with him i feel like a complete sleeze sometimes cuz I'M the one who leans over to put my head on his shoulder, or takes his hand, or scooches closer (All innocent things, but considering 'cuddling' is as far as I've ever gotten with a guy...it can make me feel bad to be the one who does all of that. I mean, it seems 'too soon'...though we've liked each other for weeks and been friends pretty much since he moved here (not closer friends til a few months ago though). But also, I love that about him. He LETS me be the one to initiate any little thing. It's hard for me to do and it makes me uncomfortable at times, but being pressured makes me MORE uncomfortable...and doing it myself let's me realize it's something I want...I mean, you of all people know how I struggle with that stuff.

I don't know. anyway, this is all PM/e-mail style now. haha. How are *you* these days. lol. Wow. E-mail me PM me some time, okay? My mind just ran off on a lil tangent...happens sometimes, lol. Take care.

-me