"true friends"

ok i have a friend her name is adele.... we have known eachother for a while like 2 years. and in thoes two years we have had our fights... but lately she is pissed at me cause i went and saw her EX. boyfriend (jordan).... i dont like Jordan that way i went to say hi... i went to see what was goin on... he was graduating. and i didnt know if i would ever see him again so i went and said hi. i didnt know it was ganna be a crime or anything.

but it turned out she found out about it and she cussed me out about it and saying that i was obbsessed with him................ one.. she didnt tell me that i couldnt go and see him... two... i didnt need to ask her permission ... three y does she care so much if i did go and see him... I sat down with her one night and she tried to explain it to me but i wasnt understanding..

she has lied to me in perosn and online about this.... and we have been through this before and we did become friends again... but idk if its ganna happen this time.

My ex boyfriend Nick is a good friend of both me and adele... and when me and nick were together he would spend all his time with adele and i got mad and i talked to them both about it and i thought that they liked eachother but they convinced me that they werent ............... I broke up with nick. because he was always with adele and adele yells at me cause i blame her for me and nicks break up. and yes i do...

Adele claims that we are friends but is she really... would a friend do that to a true friend..???

please help me

It can seem to people, that your betraying thier trust if you can talk to certain people. I'm sure she likes you as a good friend, but since you've lost her trust (in her eyes), then it's hard to act like a friend. I would concentrate on trying to prove to her that you don't like her ex. Even though that can be very hard, just tell her the circumstances of your visit. If that doesn't work, then your road maybe officially be divided. Good luck, though!