I believe that he tries to make me jealous or is highly immature

We were at his(40 male) (he has an older friend that has a daughter) friends house and my (male 21) partner began to tell me a story about his friends daughter (female 21) he took one of those nitrous canisters once and sprayed her in the ass and made a mark and he kept joking about doing it again. I told him to not do that again and i would not like that. He continued to joke about it until i got upset and then he stopped. He got upset and angry at me for being jealous. They also talked about tattooing each other and i was like hell no then she said like the ankle and told me she had no intention of having the tattoo on any sexual area. She had also talked about getting the word “moon” tattooed and that is my partners nickname. I dont like that. He also told me about the time he had scared her by coming up to her in her sleep and cuddling her then waking her up as a joke. These incidents all happened in the past before we were dating and this girl has a boyfriend.  I understand telling me about the story and laughing about it but it really sends a message when he repeatedly jokes about doing it again after i had told him I did not like hearing about it. 

Edit: more information 

He told me that he had spent a month and a half living with this girl and her family and possibly her boyfriend. He began to jokingly ask me what if i stayed out here for a month and a half and i straight up told him i would not enjoy that and i wouldnt want to really be with him if he is living 3 hours away from me and choosing to stay far away from me. 

Why are  you with  someone who finds it humorous to pull these sorts of pranks? I get that he is "only 21"- and he did this in the past but why at 21 does he find it funny that he basically harassed and assaulted another person who he supposedly was friendly with? Why are  you with someone who takes pride in that? Also yes he is baiting you and trying to make you jealous.  Does he typically behave this way? Does he typically dismiss you when you ask him not to discuss these kinds of offensive topics? My son is 15 and for sure he loves a good bathroom humor joke and I tell him about boundaries -like not in public/not at the table, etc.  He is 15 and he gets it and he knows if he keeps on there will be consequences.  Why are  you with this person? 

1 hour ago, Batya33 said:

Why are  you with  someone who finds it humorous to pull these sorts of pranks? I get that he is "only 21"- and he did this in the past but why at 21 does he find it funny that he basically harassed and assaulted another person who he supposedly was friendly with? Why are  you with someone who takes pride in that? Also yes he is baiting you and trying to make you jealous.  Does he typically behave this way? Does he typically dismiss you when you ask him not to discuss these kinds of offensive topics? My son is 15 and for sure he loves a good bathroom humor joke and I tell him about boundaries -like not in public/not at the table, etc.  He is 15 and he gets it and he knows if he keeps on there will be consequences.  Why are  you with this person? 

This is newer behavior. He has rarely behaved this way in the past. Im not sure about him dismissing me? 

These two seem to have a sibling dynamic, which can cross what would be a hard boundary for many.  They are clearly very comfortable around each other.

Does that excuse him dismissing you? No. But, from his perspective you tut-tutting him makes it funnier (some people like to get a rise out of others).

How are things in the relationship otherwise? Does he respect you and your boundaries outside of this situation?

6 hours ago, 749Awesomesauce said:

...it really sends a message when he repeatedly jokes about doing it again after i had told him I did not like hearing about it. 

What is the message he's sending you, and what are your feelings about that?