I literally can not stand to be within 4 feet of my selfish husband

I’ve been married since 11/11/11. We were together a couple years before we married. Sadly as I look back trying to believe that I was happy at all at any point after the first few years of being married. I care for his well being. That might be it. I’m certain he’s a narcissist yet doesn’t know it nor will he ever be convinced that he is. Everything I say (or don’t say) is an issue. Everything I do (or don’t do) is an issue. Everything I spend money on, is an issue. If I spent more time with my kids than him, it’s an issue. If a week goes by and he hasn’t gotten laid and a blow job, it’s an issue. Hell, there’s talk of divorce when I start my period! (Which I’ve become happy to have). The best of some days is when he’s leaving the house. Worst, is when he comes home. He provided for us by working for many years and he makes sure I always remember that. If I make my own money, it’s an issue because he didn’t make it and he can’t control it. I’ve never cheated on him, and never would. Honestly I don’t even want to be with anyone else. He’s ruined any kind ability to want to be sexual or even attractive. I don’t get ready for the day because if I do, it’s an issue and it automatically for someone else. I just can’t stand him. My kids are getting older and realizing he’s an ***. 

Your husband is abusive.  Get a divorce.  

Or stay and accept that this is how it will always be for the rest of your life. 

IMVHO, you should get divorced.  This isn't healthy for your children to witness. You are modeling for them what marriage should look like.   What would you tell your daughter if she was in this situation?   

• Thanks 1