i think shes an avoidant and i dont know what to do

artist of fkups

10 hours ago, artist of fkups said:

ofc i wont contact her im respecting her decision,i was explaining to that  guy shysoul that not everyone needs to stay friends 

But were you ever friends really -sounds like the purpose of your contact was to see if you should meet and potentially date. 

I mean I am friends for almost 20 years with a man I originally was in contact with through a dating site. It was the first time I'd communicated with someone long distance -he had family in my area and we'd meet in a month.  But then we decided not to meet -he wanted me not to meet anyone else till we could meet and I said no.  So right away we decided let's stay in touch as friends.  There had been no flirting nothing other than platonic contact  and we stayed friends -I tried to set him up with other women -and we actually met years later when I relocated closer to his city and was a married mom -he was in my city for a first meet so we met (my husband couldn't make it but the woman he met was there!). We've met for lunch a couple of other times when he is in my city where he has a lot of family.

We now are friendly and he does some IT work for us actually! So in those really unusual circumstances it can work because there were never even any romantic feelings but we had a lot in common.  And we still do. Otherwise especially since she blocked you and you were never really friends -why bother?

11 hours ago, artist of fkups said:

and she blocked me on instagram

This is your cue to let her be. 

It is not a good idea to try to seek out other avenues to contact her. I've been on the receiving end of that and it is annoying and comes across as desperate. 

Follow your gut and move on from this young lady. 

• Like 1