I found out my wife cheated on me, she says she was drugged. No idea what to do

lomi

14 hours ago, The Shark101 said:

She won't go to the police because an experienced police investigator will get to the truth in 5 minutes, and that, she doesn't want to happen for a very good reason. 
So the best course of action for her is to blame the boss but do nothing to prove that what she's saying actually happened ( the tape).
And because you can't prove she's lying, you have to believe she's not.

She's playing you really good.

Rape is drastically under reported for a good number of reasons, included comments like this that automatically assue the victim is lying or at fault.

If there is any chance it happened, then for her health and safety, believe her.

Some research for you:

https://aspirecounselingmo.com/blog/women-wait-report-sexual-assault-rape

https://ballardbrief.byu.edu/issue-briefs/the-underreporting-and-dismissal-of-sexual-assault-cases-against-women-in-the-united-states

The NCVS estimates that more than 2 out of every 3 rapes go unreported. Some scholars even estimate that the reporting rate is below 5%. Sexual assault (rape, in particular) is frequently labeled as the most underreported crime in the US. Approximately 31% of rapes are reported, meaning more than 2 out of every 3 rapes go unreported.To put that into perspective, approximately 62% of robberies and 63% of assault and battery crimes are reported to police, with only around 1 out of 3 crimes going unreported.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

Even once reported justice isn’t guaranteed. I know I never got justice and I was a child . My attacker walked free. 

Sorry that happened to you (or any person for that matter). Rape is easiy the most heinous act there is.  Can't stand how many people get away with it. Or for that matter, how many even brag about getting away with it. Wish every one of them would be locked up for good.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SophiaG said:

Those "experienced police investigators" and your dismissive attitude are some of the reasons why rape and sexual assault are so underreported and traumatizing.

My dismissive attitude is not because I don't believe they're rapes but because she doesn't want to go to police and punish the person who she claims drugs and raped her.

She pretty much doesn't want to do anything: Not leaving her job, not report to HR, not going to police, all  that's is just too suspicious. 

Everyone believes her story without questions just because she is a woman.  It's like "No way woman will lie to save her skin" ,and just because she is a woman she's getting a free card.

I hope the OP will have the balls to come back here when he'll find the true about all that.