Coparenting problem

Not sure if this belongs here or parenting forum mods please move if needed. I’ve been doing great since my lost post but recently ran into a situation with the ex. My daughter wanted to have a party with some of her cousins her age. They are on my side of the family. My mom and I helped her pick out decorations and crafts and food. Well my ex texted my mom about the kids doing something for a friend of her on the same weekend at the same time. Now normally they would like helping but since we had plans my mom told her no. Me and my mom were in the living room together talking about this when my ex texted me asking if the kids could do this even, pretending like my mom hadn’t answered her. I also told her we already had plans. Then this weekend she texts my mom about a concert with music from my daughter’s current favorite movies. Again my mom said no we have plan already. Then today, party is Saturday, my daughter told my mom about the concert and that she wanted to go. I am furious. Why put our kid in the middle of this? Why tell her when you were told 3 times we had something planned and it is my weekend with the kids. And now I can’t tell my daughter no because the ex will turn it into “daddy won’t let you” and I’ll be the bad guy. But if I let her go then my ex thinks she can do what she wants regardless of who’s weekend it is. I’m furious but I’m planning on telling my daughter her options for both places and that I love her and hope she has a great time whatever she picks. This time focusing on myself and my kids has really opened my eyes to how manipulative my ex is. Any advice is welcomed and thank yall in advance!

• Sad 1

It's time to talk to your daughter about commitment.  Explain she made plans to have a party with her cousins & people went to a lot of trouble to make that happen.  She can't just drop that because something else came up at the last minute. 

• Like 1