Help I hope someone is in the same boat nothing workssss

nancyyy

Hello everyone Longstory short my life I've been feeling like a loser since 3 years streight now ups n downs but is all about downs now. And nothing works only bad experiences even the rare times I find a guy to go out with and don't understand what's wrong going on with my life lately.. I'm a believer and I know evil exist so oviously I'm thinkin maybe someone or my family did something something bad.. to us I don't know is all coming from ctpsd trauma eccc .... and the thing is I see people life change and I'm stuck ... I feel like nothing is working in my life people don't understand they think is simple to just  change the things but  if then door is locked there's nothing I can do 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Sad 1

Hi. First, here are some virtual tissues for those tears. And an ehug just for support.

I know how you feel. My life has felt like a neverending series of bad experiences, one crisis after another to deal with. There have been few bright spots or moments of real love. I see good things happen to others and wonder why it never seems to happen for me. I sometimes wonder if I'm a loser. And I often feel stuck, like there is no way out and nothing will ever change.

All I know for me is that I keep going and keep having faith that something better is waiting. If one door is locked, I keep searching for the next door. I look for a window. I look for a sunroof and get a ladder. I look for some dynamite to blow a hole in the wall. I look in every direction possible and keep trying until one day when things will be better. Faith manages, it just takes it's sweet time.

I know it's not easy. But I also believe that those of us who have to endure feeling this way are strong. I feel we're the strongest of all and that the strength we have pays off in the end. It makes us better people, helps us to see things from a unique perspective that we can then use to make our lives, the lives of others, and the world as a whole better. We just need to believe in ourselves and see how strong we really are.

I fully believe that God doesn't give us a mountain we can't climb. And if it feels like we are climbing Everest, that is because we are special and can do it.

If you want to talk about anything specific or need help, let me know and I'll be there for you. Just hold on and try to talk it one day at a time. Life can be rough. But it can also be good. You will experience that good. In fact, I'd try to think of one good thing in your life right now. It can be anything, no matter how small. Concentrate it. Start small and try to see positive or good things in your life. It could be the sun shining or sound of birds chirping. It could be your favorite song that cheers you up or a food you enjoy. Just try to think about positive things to uplift you.

I'm thinking of you and wishing you well.

• Like 1

On 10/14/2024 at 12:29 AM, nancyyy said:

Hello everyone Longstory short my life I've been feeling like a loser since 3 years streight now ups n downs but is all about downs now. And nothing works only bad experiences even the rare times I find a guy to go out with and don't understand what's wrong going on with my life lately.. I'm a believer and I know evil exist so oviously I'm thinkin maybe someone or my family did something something bad.. to us I don't know is all coming from ctpsd trauma eccc .... and the thing is I see people life change and I'm stuck ... I feel like nothing is working in my life people don't understand they think is simple to just  change the things but  if then door is locked there's nothing I can do 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Do you mean you're having a hard time finding men to date or do you mean nothing works in other areas of your life? Do you have a job you like? Do you have friends? Do you have activities you like doing on your own or with others? What happened 3 years ago? I'm sorry you feel like a loser!