Is she wanting to be more than friends?

So been friends with this girl for awhile and she just started talking to me and she know some of my friends and we hit it off. She has a boyfriend but doesn’t seem happy as she never talks about him. So she is always chatting to me and first thing she asked was I married and I said no and she said there is nothing worse then being with someone you can’t stand, So she was a bit touchy with me and hugs me first time I met her. Things moved on to meeting up and doing things She invited me over to her house and we hang and talk and do stuff together and she seems kinda nervous and fidgets. We have so many similar interests and like all the same things. She compliments me all the time and we have deep conversations alot.She has held my hand while were out together walking and then she just starts dancing with me and doing the dip thing and it was fun. She also looks into my eyes for a long time and smiled. We have talked about sex a little and she seems into it. But Im unsure of her feelings towards me and wondering is she going to leave him. She is very supportive of me in every way and very kind and always asks did I get home safe ok and praises me alot about my life, she always says she likes my hair and clothes. She also helped me out on a huge creative project and spent alot of time and effort doing it for me, and she was very happy to do so. We also have had some photos together and she says,this will be great memories for us and how cool it is. She texts me after she has been out all night 3am and sends mems and stuff. I wonder is there something more between us, she seems to be getting more closer to me lately. She has also helped me with my career and always there for me. But she does not open up about how she feels towards me but did say Im kind and a good person. I do feel there are changes coming in her life just by the way she has been acting, especially lately with me as she has been talking to me alot.

The fact she is with someone makes me wonder what is really is going on.

So if you date here there's a huge chance that she will "flirt" with other men just like she does with you -are you ok with that? Has she asked you to meet him or told you that she told her partner about the project and how he should come see it/experience it? 

I'd tell her - look I am interested in you.  I think we should cool off the flirting for now because you have a partner.  I don't want to interfere in your personal life or relationships.  

See what she says.

1 minute ago, Batya33 said:

So if you date here there's a huge chance that she will "flirt" with other men just like she does with you -are you ok with that? Has she asked you to meet him or told you that she told her partner about the project and how he should come see it/experience it? 

I'd tell her - look I am interested in you.  I think we should cool off the flirting for now because you have a partner.  I don't want to interfere in your personal life or relationships.  

See what she says.

I think he knows about the project and he doesn't seem bothered in what she does. Yeah Im a bit confused. I will tell her Im into her.

11 minutes ago, Love life 978 said:

I think he knows about the project and he doesn't seem bothered in what she does. Yeah Im a bit confused. I will tell her Im into her.

First I would ask her if she is still in a committed relationship. If she says yes I'd back way off.  If she says no I'd ask her out on a date -better than "confessing."  But again if she flirts the way she flirts with you -with other men if she were your partner how would you feel?