Thoughts on this pls

Kara180

Hi 

I am bedbound with a rare progressive disease i have a partner who doesn't live with me and last night I started vomiting he saw me very ill he left mine to go to work this morning, he knew I didn't have any bank card it got cancelled due to fraud and no bland food in to try eat if I don't eat within 24 hours I have to go to a and e as with my disease I have to eat every couple of hours or so, carers couldn't help me because I had no money. My partner chose to go to his friends after work for dinner rather than help me he then said if it isn't too late he will come see me after but he knows his friend is 2 hours away from me so he wouldn't get to mine until past 10pm or even later when I said no to that offer he got annoyed with me but I feel he should have been with me helping me get food I have heart problems a serious disease and vomiting he knew he wouldn't be able to come as it would definitely be late as its 2 hours away I feel really let down what are others opinions on this? 

19 hours ago, Kara180 said:

Hi 

I am bedbound with a rare progressive disease i have a partner who doesn't live with me and last night I started vomiting he saw me very ill he left mine to go to work this morning, he knew I didn't have any bank card it got cancelled due to fraud and no bland food in to try eat if I don't eat within 24 hours I have to go to a and e as with my disease I have to eat every couple of hours or so, carers couldn't help me because I had no money. My partner chose to go to his friends after work for dinner rather than help me he then said if it isn't too late he will come see me after but he knows his friend is 2 hours away from me so he wouldn't get to mine until past 10pm or even later when I said no to that offer he got annoyed with me but I feel he should have been with me helping me get food I have heart problems a serious disease and vomiting he knew he wouldn't be able to come as it would definitely be late as its 2 hours away I feel really let down what are others opinions on this? 

Sorry you are ill. He is not a nurse or a designated, paid, caregiver.  He is probably burnt out and needs a night off.  Not sure where you are, but apply for social services.  We have Medicaid in the US.

• Like 1

If you are in a position where family can't help and no help from the government, start a Face Book Go Fund Me page. Get a new bank card...the bank should be able to reissue you one just over the phone if you have proper account info. they will mail it to you.