Red flag or green flag?

Kwothe28

Let me just give valid reason to my MoonPig warning, and this goes for anything along the similar vein.

Is that, the clientele of MoonPig think they are being witty, unique, and most of all personal. That’s the main driving advertisement catch word for MoonPig - “personal”. 

Really, it’s anything but. You pay your money and take two seconds to type into a box what you can’t be bothered to hand write into a card that you had to go out and choose yourself from a mass produced huge commercial company. They post it off for you and all effort on your behalf is nill, under the guise that the person receiving it is going to think you have took all this lovely thought and time to personalise something just for them.

It says something about that persons character. 

This took a different psychological turn but, it’s food for thought… be wary… LOL! 

x

• Like 2

For me it all depends on how he got the address. 

If he dug it up,  or followed her home. Huge red flag. If he knew her friends and asked them, yellow or slightly green. 

She's clearly not that interested in the guy,  so regardless it would turn red for her.

Another,  bigger red flag is the dog mom bit. But I digress. 

I've been on the same end as this woman, more than once (food sent to my work and none of the creepy dog mom), and I had only met one of the women prior. One was kind of endearing,  but she asked a friend of mine. The other just went stalker mode.

• Like 1