Silent Treatment in every argument with your partner

what would you do when your partner always do silent treatment whenever you had an argument?

example: whenever you tries to ask nicely or even sometimes out of anger he/she won't answer the questions and just don't respond on it for like weeks and will just come back to you whenever she/he okay for a talk but not what you had argued. 

5 minutes ago, heyitsmeeeeee said:

whenever you tries to ask nicely

Ask what?

6 minutes ago, heyitsmeeeeee said:

just don't respond on it for like weeks

This doesn't sound like a partner, maybe just a distant friend?

Have you asked them why they don't respond and tell them you don't like the silent treatment (I assume)?

If they go silent again, delete them from your life and do not respond when they come back for a talk.

I'd quit being nice to anyone who gave me this passive aggressive behavior.  I can be civil but I don't trust anymore.  If they do come around on their terms and talk to me as if nothing happened,  I'm frosty.  I can be polite but I wouldn't be more than that.  I'm not amiable. 

I've experienced this silent treatment from several local relatives and in-laws in my midst so I disengage.  I don't argue otherwise they'll gaslight me and shut me down as usual.  I never allow history to repeat itself anymore.  I've since wised up.  I know how this scenario will unfold so I don't even bother.  I pump the brakes on the relationship and I become quite cool and detached. 

8 hours ago, heyitsmeeeeee said:

what would you do when your partner always do silent treatment whenever you had an argument?

example: whenever you tries to ask nicely or even sometimes out of anger he/she won't answer the questions and just don't respond on it for like weeks and will just come back to you whenever she/he okay for a talk but not what you had argued. 

I wouldn't interact with that person anymore. We never do silent treatment -we might wait to talk or even email with "look I'm upset right now -let's talk [fill in time like within the day].  I always keep him informed if we're not going to discuss right away.  But it also depends on what the question is -if it's an intrusive question or  rude still no silent treatment but she is not required to answer -she can say though "i don't like your tone and it's none of your business".  On your end is she just frustrated do you think with being confronted with questions, especially in an angry tone? What are you asking her?