Someday is using my underwear

Zara12

Me and my family live in a rented room we do have personal balcony but the thing is sunlight won't come there  so it's difficult to put our laundry..  our building also have big joined balcony anyone can come there, people of building and even stranger who don't live here and we usually put our laundry there because of sunlight. It's my bad habit to put laundry in evening or after lunch during afternoon which I forget most of time to bring my clothes inside which stays there till next morning .. .and for 2-3 days I am  founding my underwear on ground dirty I thought it's because of wind until yesterday I again found it on ground but this time it was  wet and some liquids discharge was on it and again today I found my another underwear on same condition.. I don't know who is using it .. there is this man who guard our building and neighbours building during night time we don't have camers in our building.. so I think maybe this man is the one ... But we have been living here for last 9 years and this things never happened before  I never noticed this man before.

What should I do?

Having used public laundromats or laundry rooms my whole life the first rule is never leave clothes unattended. Anyone could steal an item, throw them anywhere, or do anything to them. I have seen it happen many time.

Use a dryer rather then leaving hanging in the sunlight. If its an item I don't want in the dryer, I hang in my restroom and leave the light and ceiling fan going for a bit, turning off after a time. Still gets it dry, and no chance of interference. Or stay with your items if you leave them out.

Unless you can prove it is this person, I wouldn't say anything. And most places have a clause that they are not responsible for lost or damaged items and that its your responsibility to watch your stuff. So I'm not sure how much would be done.

• Thanks 1