Time Left Dinners

BeaTlesFan77

Out of curiosity I took the survey on the site. They have you enter your country and city based on where the events are offered. You then answer a bunch of questions on personality, food preferences, identity (gender, religion, age, etc). There was a question on how much you usually spend when eating, so hopefully they won't be matching you with a place out of your budget. And one question asked what food options you wanted availaible (meat, fish, vegan, gluten free). 

Think they take as much into consideration as they can, but no telling what the algoritham will spit out. Probably just me, but I didn't care for the personality questions. I use both logic and emotion to make a decision, so why are they limiting me to picking one? 

Once you do the survey they match you with a group but you have to register to go further. I leave it to Beatlesfan to take it from here.

Good luck, good meetup, and hopefully good food my friend. 🍔

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BeaTlesFan77 said:

Funny how you mentioned the run clubs.  There was a local story about a month ago talking about how that's becoming one of the top ways to meet people in my neck of the woods.  If you like running out in the heat with the sunlight beaming on you and sweat pouring down your face, go for it.  You do you.  Sounds like suicide to me.  Especially in our summer forecasts.  

Sounds like you have some great bonding time with your son breaking omelets, bread, pairs, and yogurt.  

lol yes especially when husband is traveling and I was trying to pack him and show him what I packed for an overnight with his grade (which is right now so my husband and I had a sort of date this afternoon which was great).  It's bonding and also tiring! We bond a lot on our daily 1.2 mile fast walk to his school bus stop combined with him eating breakfast. It's become a time we really can talk.

• Like 1