Wife moans a co-workers name during sex

Jsly49

8 hours ago, shouldhavelearned said:

Plenty of time. Don't let that fool you.

20 hours ago, JMB78 said:

They’re both teachers at an elementary school. So not many opportunities for them to even socialize. Not a bad idea, maybe I’ll pop in after school is out. 

I think it's entirely inappropriate to go anywhere near the school to check up.  When I was a teacher one of the teachers was hooking up with the custodian in closets so the rumors were.  Not a good look for a person to be lurking around school especially an adult male who is not an employee or a  parent or there to gain access appropriately to check on their child.

16 hours ago, Batya33 said:

I think it's entirely inappropriate to go anywhere near the school to check up.  When I was a teacher one of the teachers was hooking up with the custodian in closets so the rumors were.  Not a good look for a person to be lurking around school especially an adult male who is not an employee or a  parent or there to gain access appropriately to check on their child.

Yeah, I wouldn't lurk. That will raise more suspicion.

As noted, people will do what they do no matter where they work or live. And if he's got a partner at home, work might be the only choice for both of them.

A lot of speculation with zero proof.

Even if it is a fantasy about another person, it's a fantasy. I'm pretty sure a good percentage of people in happy committed relationships have looked at a friend in less then a purely platonic manner. And yet, it doesn't go beyond that. Just because you are with someone, doesn't mean you go blind or can't form a connection with another person. You can be attracted to someone. You can wonder what could have happened in another life or timeliine. And you can think about it without every having any intent to do something dishonerable to the one you are with.

Look at who she is with. Look at who she is sleeping with. You. Trust her. Don't spy on her phone. Don't go to the school. That is jealousy and will cause more problems. 

No, please don't show up at her school OP. 

If you don't trust that she is being honest with you about this co-worker, then it warrants a deeper conversation. You have obviously got some seed of doubt there for even having mentioned the work party you were excluded from in this thread. It doesn't necessarily mean there is anything going on, but it's obviously not quite sitting right with you. 

Have a conversation, as soon as you can. 

On 9/19/2024 at 7:04 AM, Jsly49 said:

They’re both teachers at an elementary school. So not many opportunities for them to even socialize. Not a bad idea, maybe I’ll pop in after school is out. 

Ok I've seen it twice on teachers hooking up in the classroom... Once when I was in elementary school - forgot my homework and made my mom take me back after hours because I knew my teacher's car and if I saw his car, I knew he was in the classroom. Lets just say I found out why he and Ms. K stayed late!  And another time in high school. Was picking up trash around the school during lunch time (my punishment in lieu of detention for the whole semester) and saw two teachers I know screwing. The classroom was dark but there was a crack of the curtains and I saw them buttnaked on the couch! I was so disgusted because I knew students sat on that couch LOL.

• Sad 1

Reminds me of back in the day when the art teacher (f) was hooking up with another teacher (m). We heard about it from some older kids who heard them talking. One kid made some jokes in class about it and for the next few days she was sure to be around our table/desks to hear what we were talking about.

It’s understandable that this situation would weigh on your mind. When something like this happens, it can feel unsettling, even if you trust your partner. Anyways you should find a time to talk when you’re both relaxed. Share how you felt when you heard her mention the colleague’s name. Use “I” statements, like “I felt confused and a bit hurt when I heard that.” This helps focus on your feelings rather than placing blame. and gently ask if there’s any meaning behind the mention of the colleague’s name. It could have been a slip or a random thought that came to her mind in the moment. Though my opinion.