Should I call him?

7 hours ago, Batya33 said:

If you're not I agree. What worked for me personally if I wasn't sure was to give it a couple of dates to see if I had the desire to kiss him or I guess enjoyed kissing him.  But it's up to you!

I agree with this.

You may just need a "toke test" (-;

On one first date I had back in the day, I was lukewarm, second date, I was on the road to smittenville'.

A different first date, I felt indifferent, next date, same. 2nd and last date.

I think sometimes you don't always know from a first date because people can be nervous so he/she may not have a full chance to shine. Plus, everyone is different and it seems like there are different levels and degrees of chemistry so it may not always show up immediately. 

What works for one person may not always work for someone else. So, do what you do, boo. If you feel not attracted in the least, then I'd say pass but if there is a little curiosity, then that's a different story. 

13 hours ago, Catlady15 said:

I’m not sure I feel attracted to him in that way 

If you don't feel it, you don't feel it.

Trust your instinct. If you're you don't see him like that, then just stick to friends. If you've got some doubts, try it again and see. 

Either way, you gave it a chance. Good for you. 

Hope the next time works out even better for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, ShySoul said:

If you don't feel it, you don't feel it.

Trust your instinct. If you're you don't see him like that, then just stick to friends. If you've got some doubts, try it again and see. 

Either way, you gave it a chance. Good for you. 

Hope the next time works out even better for you.

Don’t actually want to see him again even as friends I actually get the feeling he’s only after one thing. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Catlady15 said:

Don’t actually want to see him again even as friends I actually get the feeling he’s only after one thing. 

😢Sorry about that. If that's how you feel, then it's not worth seeing him again in any way. Sometimes people don't turn out the way we hope. It's his loss and you're better forgetting all about him. Better guys are out there.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Catlady15 said:

You are probably going to have to see him because he comes to where you work.  Do make it clear that you are not interested.