Went seperate ways after 6 dates, she asks playful if i miss her. What do I do?

Elephiant

Thank you for the update!  

As I often like to say and certainly applies here "things are often not what they appear to be." 

I'm glad my initial assessment was wrong and I really should know better.

I mean if I were to share some of the things I've said and done and what my boyfriends have said and done, most would be utterly appalled!  Iol

But yet we worked it out and were both the better for it! 

Anyway good luck to both of you. :classic_biggrin:

16 minutes ago, SophiaG said:
Sounds great, OP! Nothing wrong with going slow. Be patient with each other and good luck!

Everything is wrong going that slow, and patient has nothing to do with dating: it's working or it doesn't , you vibe or you not , the chemistry is there or not, the physical attraction there or not . No amount of patients and "talking" will change it. 

A woman know in the first 5 minutes of meeting the man if she's physically attracted to him, and in 1-3 dates to know if there's a future to this connection, short or long. Dragging this decision 6 dates and beyond is a waste of time for men and having another thirsty orbiter for a woman.

16 minutes ago, The Shark101 said:

16 minutes ago, SophiaG said:
Sounds great, OP! Nothing wrong with going slow. Be patient with each other and good luck!

Everything is wrong going that slow, and patient has nothing to do with dating: it's working or it doesn't , you vibe or you not , the chemistry is there or not, the physical attraction there or not . No amount of patients and "talking" will change it. 

A woman know in the first 5 minutes of meeting the man if she's physically attracted to him, and in 1-3 dates to know if there's a future to this connection, short or long. Dragging this decision 6 dates and beyond is a waste of time for men and having another thirsty orbiter for a woman.

See my post in this thread above. Not every woman operates the same way, neither does every man.

• Like 1