I am alone

Butterbea

Life is ***inh me up right now and I'm ready to give in. I spent my life caring. And now that I need care I'd have too call a seance. And hope the spirts would come and they way I've been crying and begging the creator they have heard. I am mentally crushed. I have no one to talk to and no one who cares.i am venting to the void. And close to checking into a psych ward for a few. 

Just life, itself I'm in a bind and I'm poor and it sucks and I'm just even more sad that the ppl that would care aren't here

That's it. I'm sad and alone and overwhelmed and too poor for therapy. AND I CAN  feel.almost sense the freedom of saying duck it

Been there. More times then I care to count.  When everyday feels like a waking nightmare you can't escape and you just want to scream. When you don't have the energy to go on anymore and no one seems to care. Can be difficult to break out of that train of thought.

Let it all out Butterbea. It's okay. People do care, and things do get better. You just have to keep fighting one day at a time. If you're going through hell, keep on going. You'll find the way out eventually

We're here for you if you need anything, even just an ear to hear you vent.

Please call 988 or the equivalent where you are for mental health resources. There are many resources out there.  Do you have a local food pantry to tide you over as far as the financial issues? That sounds very stressful. I hope you feel better.

• Like 1