Have a Date Tonight with Man I Just Met Today on a Dating App!

rainbowsandroses

What surprises me: That a popup for a dating site might actually be something good.

What doesn't surprise me: That someone took notice of you instantly and struck as soon as possible.

Be smart, be safe, but most of all have fun... love. 😉

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, TeeDee said:

So how was it?  

I don't want to say too much just yet TeeDee but we had a crazy good time but that may be in part because I was in a super good mood!

So was he and our energies sort of bounced off each other if you know what I mean.  :classic_biggrin:

But I gotta let this marinate a bit; like I said I joined the site on a total whim and wasn't looking to date for awhile. 

I'll share more if this progresses, thanks everyone for the good wishes!  

• Like 3

5 hours ago, rainbowsandroses said:

I don't want to say too much just yet TeeDee but we had a crazy good time but that may be in part because I was in a super good mood!

So was he and our energies sort of bounced off each other if you know what I mean.  :classic_biggrin:

But I gotta let this marinate a bit; like I said I joined the site on a total whim and wasn't looking to date for awhile. 

Love it. This is what being single and dating should be. Just have fun. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, LootieTootie said:

Love it. This is what being single and dating should be. Just have fun. 

Agreed, it would be nice if all being single and dating was like this. Having fun and enjoying each other’s company. Not playing head games. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BeaTlesFan77 said:

Agreed, it would be nice if all being single and dating was like this. Having fun and enjoying each other’s company. Not playing head games. 

But then all the people selling relationship advice wouldn't be needed and we'd see an entire industry decline. The economy would take a hit. 😲 😉

Agreed, just have fun with it. See what happens. Don't make everything a massive conflict or drama.

Pulling for you Rainbows. You deserve some fun.

• Like 1

Calling someone "love" is common, but not something I'd tend to hear from people with above-average levels of education; it's more a working class thing.  I'm from London and now live in Wales, but people say it everywhere.  In Wales they also say "lovely" (or "butt" for a man).

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, rainbowsandroses said:

😍🩷🩷

Hon', you got this!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, poorlittlefish said:

Calling someone "love" is common, but not something I'd tend to hear from people with above-average levels of education; it's more a working class thing.  I'm from London and now live in Wales, but people say it everywhere.  In Wales they also say "lovely" (or "butt" for a man).

I agree poor it is notoriously a Northern or “working class” saying. 

Nothing wrong with that but it’s just how it is.

x

• Thanks 1