I don't know what to do. I'm ONLY attracted to tiny women.

Areophile

6 hours ago, Areophile said:

Everyone I know and everyone I've EVER known got together INITIALLY  due to a mutual physical/sexual attraction. People know how that plays online, so now there is a massive chorus of people claiming "I don't even look at their exterior, I'm attracted to their SOUL!" Which is a lot of hogwash. 

You've just met someone who has never initially been interested in someone because of physical or sexual attraction.

I am attracted to a person, not there exterior. It is not hogwash, it is who I am. The two people I've loved the most in my life I was attracted to them initially without meeting in person. I barely even saw a picture. And they were likewise attracted to me because of our personalities, common interests, and values.

Even after I met them, it wasn't their looks that I liked. I found them attractive on the outside because of who they were on the inside. When I look at them I am not seeing a body, I'm not seeing flesh. I'm seeing their hearts shining through. I'm seeing the real person they are on the inside, stripped of all the superficial trappings of the exterior physical world. I connect to a person's heart, because that's where love originates from in the first place.

People are a spectrum. There are are people interested in all things. You like thin women. Some prefer larger women. Is it really impossible to think some don't care about looks at all?

And soul sexual is a real thing that many identity as:

https://beneaththelayers.com/2021/04/13/soul-sexual-polyamory-the-truth-behind-the-myth/