Sexual relationship with woman who has a boyfriend

John Maser

3 minutes ago, shouldhavelearned said:

Some of these posts lately are just to stupid to be true.

I post just in case its true.

And if its not, I just laugh and appreciate the creativity. 

Maybe someone should collect the wildest stories into a book and get it published. I'll take a copy!

This cannot be real.

Your cat likes her so helping her cheat on her long term bf is somehow okay?  Wow!

OP I can tell you that so far I have read every word you have written but you still haven't used all the justifications and excuses cheaters and their partners use.  I would say you are at about 30% right now so you have a lot more to go to help convince us to help you be the best side piece you can be.

My advice:  Look over your shoulder often, wear a condom every single time, get tested and find a safe place to store your character and honesty so you can find them again when you decide it is convenient again.

Lost

• Like 1

7 hours ago, lostandhurt said:

This cannot be real.

Your cat likes her so helping her cheat on her long term bf is somehow okay?  Wow!

It's free bot posts on this website testing and wasting our time. Everyday the stories get more and more ridiculous.

• Like 1

On 8/26/2024 at 7:10 AM, John Maser said:

I'm not going to lie; I like this girl, but I'm not in love with her. We have a LOT in common. We both like the same things, have the same taste in computer games, fantasy books, the same taste in music, TV shows, and much more. And she's very beautiful, with a great body. She's the type of girl I've always dreamed of, if it weren't for this whole situation with her boyfriend. But she made it clear that she only wants a sexual relationship with me, and I'm okay with that; I wasn't looking for anything serious anyway.

First of all, none of this matters.

What does matter, is you've chosen to intervene in a woman's life, where she's already involved.  I don't feel you truly want to be in the middle of this!! 😕 

For your own mentality and safety, STOP IT!

Stop being her emotional pillow and sex toy.  Go hang with a woman who is actually single. This one is not worth your time or emotional turmoil.