Relationship stress while going on holiday

wsddddddd

5 hours ago, Kwothe28 said:

And she exploits that by doing whatever she wants. While not realizing that even if she does finds somebody, they wouldnt not tolerate her behavior at all.

This is not a healthy relationship for you

22 hours ago, wsddddddd said:

I asked again about the party and she said she wasn't going anymore. 

She's been even more affectionate in fact. Even took me out for lunch last week and paid for it.

She told me on the phone later that when they were saying bye the best friend gave him a hug, but my girlfriend didn't and she even told me it was a bit awkward, but she didn't do it because she "knows how I get" so it was kind of funny

Yes, it is not a healthy relationship and the girl is exploiting him by not going to parties when he isn't around, being affectionate and treating him to lunch, and refusing to hug other guys. Clearly she is doing whatever she wants without considering his feelings and no other guy would tolerate this behavior.🙄

This is not a "hot" girl taking advantage of an insecure guy. This is a normal relationship that has its ups and downs. They both have things to work on, as does anyone. But they seem to be doing fairly well at the moment. Things can always change, but why not just take things as they are for now and enjoy what seems to be working out?

wsddddddd, relax and enjoy the relationship. And relax and enjoy the trip.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ShySoul said:

This is not a "hot" girl taking advantage of an insecure guy.

Yes it is. And no, they are not doing fairly well when he worries to go on a holiday because she might go on some party. Because on last one some guy flirted with her and she clearly liked it.

Also, again, I dont talk to ideologues. So, would be, again, make a request to pass me with your ideological floscules where a woman is sacred being and cant do no wrong. And dont talk to me ever again. I would never agree with your ideology and you can freely try to drag somebody else who cares to discuss with you. I simply dont. 

7 minutes ago, Kwothe28 said:

And no, they are not doing fairly well when he worries to go on a holiday because she might go on some party.

Agreed. 

A relationship is in big trouble when one person feels they can't leave the other for a couple weeks without worrying they will cheat. 

17 minutes ago, Kwothe28 said:

Yes it is. And no, they are not doing fairly well when he worries to go on a holiday because she might go on some party. Because on last one some guy flirted with her and she clearly liked it.

Also, again, I dont talk to ideologues. So, would be, again, make a request to pass me with your ideological floscules where a woman is sacred being and cant do no wrong. And dont talk to me ever again. I would never agree with your ideology and you can freely try to drag somebody else who cares to discuss with you. I simply dont. 

Wasn't trying to convince you, nor have I ever. Feel free to think however you want to think, as will I. Sorry for being a radical that voices a contrary opinion, one where people actually work through an issue instead of assuming there is lying, cheating, and/or manipulation. And I said both sides make mistakes.

Its not about what anyone outside thinks of the relationship. Its about what the poster thinks. So I'll leave it up to him.

Wsdddddd, how is the relationship? Do you feel used? Is she making you feel worried? Or is it your own worries and imagination? Do you feel she cares about you?

4 minutes ago, MissCanuck said:

Agreed. 

A relationship is in big trouble when one person feels they can't leave the other for a couple weeks without worrying they will cheat. 

But is it because she made him feel that way? Or is it his own insecurities?

That's not a sign of doomsday. Its an invitation to examine your own feelings and work through them as individuals and a couple. The couples who can end up stronger as a result.

Just now, ShySoul said:

But is it because she made him feel that way? Or is it his own insecurities?

It doesn't matter. 

It's still a relatiosnhip that is not doing well. 

1 minute ago, ShySoul said:

The couples who can end up stronger as a result.

Not with these sorts of immature shenanigans. Not in my experience. 

Anyway, I am not interested in debating with you. I will address the OP if he returns. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MissCanuck said:

It doesn't matter. 

It's still a relatiosnhip that is not doing well. 

Not with these sorts of immature shenanigans. Not in my experience. 

Anyway, I am not interested in debating with you. I will address the OP if he returns. 

If I had a relationship where the girl treats me, doesn't want me to be away from her, agrees to not do the thing that upset me, and is sorry for upsetting me in the first place and wanting to make things better... I would be grateful. 

Its a learning experience for both sides. They will make mistakes. But I'm going to support them in growing together.

And I respect you opinion. I always enjoy friendly conversation.