Men that look like your exes. Yay or nay?

DarkCh0c0

1 hour ago, DarkCh0c0 said:

But I don't disagree with you 🙈

And I don't aspire for my future children to win some lottery. I want them as safe and healthy as possible. That's all. Looks happen to be a plus sometimes and I didn't mean it too literally when I said lottery.

Genetic lottery or not, we're all the humans by the end of the day.

Yes I understand.  I just never would equate looks with health in the way I wrote but understand I may have not understood your point.  It's all good!

But yes I would have dated someone who looked a lot like one of my exes!

45 minutes ago, Cherylyn said:

It was a package deal if you're asking about date #one with husband.  He stood out from the crowd.  I observed how he treats others.  He's a very selfless man.  He's admired,  highly respected and well liked by many.  He's a generous tipper because he knows waiters and waitresses are low income earners,  tend to be single parents,  struggling students or downtrodden.  He does a lot of charitable good works in the community,  not too proud to cook and feed the homeless,  constructed orphanages in third world countries during his youth,  doesn't use foul language and a very decent human being.  He's on the fast track with his career and I knew he was "the one."  I've noticed a lot of ladies snatch up their catches very quickly so it's nothing new.  I knew I won the lottery with him.  He wouldn't have lasted long as an eligible bachelor.  

As for genetics,  it was being at the right place at the right time. 

I've observed a lot of men whether in the family tree,  relatives,  in-laws,  neighborhood,  colleagues,  spouses of so many people whom I know and I'd say most of them are not great.  They're either subpar or mediocre at best.  Some of them are downright horrible.  I knew a winner when I saw him and wasted no time.  He was spoken for early.  🤗 😉

What a "catch"! 🩷

• Like 1