Differing Views on Having Children

Aircarrot

4 hours ago, redswim30 said:

...He can SAY he is all he wants, but he doesn't sound like a very patient, empathetic or nurturing person.  This is NOT the type of person I'd advise having a baby with. 

... Do NOT make such a life altering decision with someone who is making judgments on your MORALITY for having feelings and opinions. 

...Your bf is controlling, judgmental, manipulative, and just kinda a bully.   If I were you, I'd consider strongly if this is someone you even want to date.  IMVHO, this is NOT the man to have a child with.  Especially when you are so unsure about it without his abusive tactics. 

These ^^^ are my concerns as well. "I'll bully you while you're suffering about your mother--the most inappropriate time EVER to make anything about ME, but now I'm sorry for that?" Really?

Can you imagine what raising children would be like with this guy once you're locked in with no turning back?

He may not want to lose his current incubator at this time, so he'll make nice-nice at this moment, but he showed you exactly who he is. I hope you'll consider that carefully.