Me, The Cheater

25 minutes ago, Batya33 said:

I don't blame her -how awful for her and her bf to experience so soon after you were warned.  I'm so glad they called the cops - hopefully this time it will be a deterrent.  You were warned and you made contact anyway.  This time maybe you'll think before you make such a dangerous choice. I'd assume that the reaction was completely what is procedure -you were warned, you did it anyway so now they have to decide whether to give you another chance -you're lucky they did.

It was her BF who flexed his muscles I’m sure

8 minutes ago, AlexWindhall said:

NO DUDE!  It was HER.  SHE doesn't want to talk to you, SHE doesn't want ANYTHING to do with you, SHE wants you to leave her ALONE and SHE has been EXTREMELY clear with you. SHE has told you this HERSELF.  SHE has spelled it out for you.  WHY isn't this sinking IN for you?

Look, a lot of people on here have been kind, compassionate and given you a lot of really good advice. 

If you are just gonna ignore it all and plan to continue to obsess over her, stalk her and harass her, despite being asked nicely multiple times by HER not to and despite being warned by POLICE- then IDK, man - you are either just messing with us or else you just really really want to receive a restraining order or spend some time in jail.  Good luck with that, I guess.  You clearly have no interest in changing your mindset or behavior. What a shame to throw away your future like that. 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, MissCanuck said:

This is starting to feel like a rather tall tale

I agree.

I know a lot of law enforcement and yes there are a lot of ego driven guys that bend more rules than they enforce but without a protection order in place they cannot arrest you.  I could see one cop doing his buddy a favor but three?  All cars are tracked and all interactions are documented so it is pretty hard to explain this away.

That being said.  The good bye was for you not her.  Time to let go of this, delete all her contact info, stop following her on any social media and steer clear of her area just in case.  Time to get on with your life such as it is.

Lost

2 hours ago, AlexWindhall said:

Speaking as someone who's been the one that's been stalked; your behavior and constant reaching out is driving a wedge deeper and deeper and deeper.

Even though what you think you are doing is romantic and shows persistence, to the other person on the receiving end, you are scaring them.  What you are doing is not acceptable.

You need therapy like yesterday.  I'm not saying that to be mean in any way.  But you are behaving irrationally, obsessively, and making very poor choices that could get someone killed.

• Like 2

I admit it. After some soul searching I can see it’s over.

Not much to say. I caused it. I ***ed up.
Yes it hurts but I need to let her go.

Wishing her all the best and happiness. Sorry I hurt her so badly. My only way of showing her I am deeply sorry is to walk away and let her live her life and lick her wounds.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Alex, wishing you the best.

You messed up. You made a mistake. We all make mistakes. It's inevitable. Sometimes those mistakes are huge. We loses it all and end up paying forever for a moment of stupidity. But what counts isn't the mistake, it's how we respond to it. What matters is that you learn from it.

Don't take this as a defeat. Don't let yourself be depressed over it or attack yourself for your poor judgement. Use it as motivation to do better. Become the person she would have wanted you to be. Become the person you want to be. Leave behind the person who would behave like this. There is a good person inside of you,. Don't lose sight of him.