Open Club  ·  98 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Happy 4th my fellow Americans!

BeaTlesFan77

Happy 4th to you and  your family and friends as well! Thinking of taking our son to see Inside Out 2 -we saw the first one together and he loves that movie.

• Thanks 1

And the endless booming of fireworks has begun. Preparing myself to hear them for the next few hours, and off and on for the next few days. Also waiting on the howling of poor animals scared by all the noise. Much prefer the quiter special days, like Arbor day. 😉

Happy Fourth of July to those who celebrate.

• Like 2

We as we have done in years past watched/listened to the Boston Pops concert and fireworks after.  What an impressive and heart warming performance including by choirs from the military if I am correct in what I was watching.

• Like 2

Happy independence from British rule! The sacrifices made by those who fought for independence!!

So I spent my night with my two fur babies at my side nonstop afraid of the fireworks after a long day of festivities.

They wouldn't leave my side and it was just so sweet. Albeit, I often think they were trying to protect their spot right next to me. 😂 Dog and owner bonding time Yeah.

Happy 4th!!!

• Like 1

Spent a great day with my mother. We went out for lunch and then hung out at home the rest of the day. Got caught up on our favorite true crime and game shows. Then just like everyone else here we were treated to a barrage of booms from all the fireworks for a few hours. Sounded like a war zone. Great to hear that all of you had a great day with your families and fur babies. 

• Like 1

On 7/4/2024 at 4:36 AM, Batya33 said:

Happy 4th to you and  your family and friends as well! Thinking of taking our son to see Inside Out 2 -we saw the first one together and he loves that movie.

Were you able to get to the movies?

8 hours ago, BeaTlesFan77 said:

Were you able to get to the movies?

Yes! We loved it -we saw the first one together too and bonus he even ran into a staff member from his former school who was delighted to see him and how fast he's growing.  Thanks for asking! He loved it so much he didn't even ask for treats from the treats bag I brought!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Batya33 said:

Yes! We loved it -we saw the first one together too and bonus he even ran into a staff member from his former school who was delighted to see him and how fast he's growing.  Thanks for asking! He loved it so much he didn't even ask for treats from the treats bag I brought!

That’s great!  I’m glad you all had a great time. 

4 hours ago, BeaTlesFan77 said:

That’s great!  I’m glad you all had a great time. 

Yes and he knew it was a NO for the $7 soda at concession stand lol.