I need help

Just now, ShySoul said:

If only it was that easy. The mind can tell you that's the answer, but the heart doesn't always agree. And when you're young and going through it for the first time, everything is just that little bit more intense.

Bora, we've all gone through what you're going through. We survived and so will you. Feel what you feel and move on when you are ready. But don't let these feelings control you. Find ways to let other things occupy your thoughts, things that can uplift you and make you feel better. You'll get through this.

I never said it would be easy, and as you say, we have all "been there, done that".  All been young, having crushes, thinking the world will end if the love of our life doesn't like us back etc.  And, as you say, we have all survived.  It's oldies like us who are trying to share a bit of wisdom with the young ........ as I see, you have pretty much said the same thing I did: "But don't let these feelings control you. Find ways to let other things occupy your thoughts, things that can uplift you and make you feel better."

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Capricorn3 said:

I never said it would be easy, and as you say, we have all "been there, done that".  All been young, having crushes, thinking the world will end if the love of our life doesn't like us back etc.  And, as you say, we have all survived.  It's oldies like us who are trying to share a bit of wisdom with the young ........ as I see, you have pretty much said the same thing I did: "But don't let these feelings control you. Find ways to let other things occupy your thoughts, things that can uplift you and make you feel better."

But I still can't give up on him.

Just now, Bora said:

But I still can't give up on him.

It's not can't -it's a choice.  This is not some reality show - there's nothing to give up as you chose to end a friendship.  You wouldn't be giving up on him you'd be choosing to transfer your limited time and energy to more productive pursuits.  Pursuing a friendship with him is not productive because it takes two and he most likely isn't interested - and you are so over the top dramatic with the "what ifs" its not worth pursuing.  

Giving up on a person is when a person wants to be in your life and you then choose not to put in the effort to be there for the person for selfish reasons.  He doesn't seem to want you in his life so  you are not giving up "on him".

• Like 1
Just now, Bora said:

That's why.I don't know what should I do next

But you do -in your world you "can't" give up on him - some external force is "making you" pursue him -yes? I mean obviously that's ridiculous but you seem to think this is a fact.  Therefore if you "can't" then you "have to" approach him and talk to him and tell him you want to be his friend again.  Then you will have your answer -he either will want to be friends with you or he won't or it will be clear from how he reacts he doesn't want to.  But - you say you "can't" give up on him -if he says no then what? How far are you going to go with this? Do you want to get in trouble for bothering a classmate or worse?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Batya33 said:

But you do -in your world you "can't" give up on him - some external force is "making you" pursue him -yes? I mean obviously that's ridiculous but you seem to think this is a fact.  Therefore if you "can't" then you "have to" approach him and talk to him and tell him you want to be his friend again.  Then you will have your answer -he either will want to be friends with you or he won't or it will be clear from how he reacts he doesn't want to.  But - you say you "can't" give up on him -if he says no then what? How far are you going to go with this? Do you want to get in trouble for bothering a classmate or worse?

Why r u talking like that?I already feeling sad and your words making me more upset