I need help

I stopped being friend with my crush.But we're in the same school and class and he sit behind me.We don't talk anymore each other.But I think I still have feelings for him and I really wanna be friends with him so bad again.But I can't cuz I'm the one who said to end our friendship and I didn't even listen him and blocked him in text app.So what can I do?I'm regretting a lot.

1 minute ago, Octo1757 said:

Tell him. That’s all I can say. There’s nothing else you can do. He will either forgive you or not. But there isn’t anything else you can do.

What should I tell him?And I can't even face to him cuz I'm so uncomfortable

Just now, Octo1757 said:

Why did you stop being friends with him?

Cuz he kept giving me mix emotions and made me misunderstand that he liked me.That's why I even confessed my feelings but it was useless.And I was so tired of him and hated him and stop being friends

Just now, Bora said:

Cuz he kept giving me mix emotions and made me misunderstand that he liked me.That's why I even confessed my feelings but it was useless.And I was so tired of him and hated him and stop being friends

If he doesn’t like you then why do you want him back? It also seems like a bit of an overreaction to stop being friends with him just because he didn’t like you. I’m not trying to be mean or not understanding. I’m just trying to figure things out.

If he doesn’t like you then why do you want him back? It also seems like a bit of an overreaction to stop being friends with him just because he didn’t like you. I’m not trying to be mean or not understanding. I’m just trying to figure things out.

Actually I tried my best as much as I can.I tried to avoid him and hate him and tried not to talk him at school but sometimes good memories and my misunderstandings appear again.i guess I still like him.But I know the fact that he doesn't like me at all.That's the problem.

Just now, Bora said:

Actually I tried my best as much as I can.I tried to avoid him and hate him and tried not to talk him at school but sometimes good memories and my misunderstandings appear again.i guess I still like him.But I know the fact that he doesn't like me at all.That's the problem.

Well it sounds like you know the truth. He doesn’t like you. Trust me I’ve had a situation where I was that guy, and I’m really sorry to say, there’s little you can do to change his mind. You can ask for his forgiveness if you still want to be friends, but it sounds like what you want is him to like you. So what I suggest is to try and work on yourself. Not saying you need fixing!!! I’m sure you’re an amazing person. I think you should try to work out or something like that. Try a new hobby. Something that will make you more attractive for the next guy that hopefully sees your worth and wants to be with you. I’m really sorry. I hope I helped you, but I’m still young too so I’m not an expert.

Well it sounds like you know the truth. He doesn’t like you. Trust me I’ve had a situation where I was that guy, and I’m really sorry to say, there’s little you can do to change his mind. You can ask for his forgiveness if you still want to be friends, but it sounds like what you want is him to like you. So what I suggest is to try and work on yourself. Not saying you need fixing!!! I’m sure you’re an amazing person. I think you should try to work out or something like that. Try a new hobby. Something that will make you more attractive for the next guy that hopefully sees your worth and wants to be with you. I’m really sorry. I hope I helped you, but I’m still young too so I’m not an expert.

Thanks but it won't work to give up him for now.I tried a lot to give up for 3 months until now.

Just now, Bora said:

Thanks but it won't work to give up him for now.I tried a lot to give up for 3 months until now.

I had an relationship that lasted for 6 months where I was lied to the entire time about her feelings for me. I understand the feeling of giving so much of yourself and receiving nothing in return. You can try him again, but to be honest, you’ll most likely come off as desperate, and that is the last thing you want. You want him to chase you. Not the other way around. Trust me when I say chasing him isn’t going to make him like you.

I had an relationship that lasted for 6 months where I was lied to the entire time about her feelings for me. I understand the feeling of giving so much of yourself and receiving nothing in return. You can try him again, but to be honest, you’ll most likely come off as desperate, and that is the last thing you want. You want him to chase you. Not the other way around. Trust me when I say chasing him isn’t going to make him like you.

I'm thinking like why am I being such a loser.Why did I being stop friends with him even I won't handle it well and want him back?

Just now, Bora said:

I'm thinking like why am I being such a loser.Why did I being stop friends with him even I won't handle it well and want him back?

You’re not a loser. You just have to accept that he doesn’t like you. I know it’s hard. It really is. But you’ve already tried. Trying again might even be annoying to him. You should just ask for his forgiveness for your actions in a calm manner and then focus on your own life. It’s easy to get caught up in trying to get a boyfriend/girlfriend. Focus on your interests and bettering yourself. I promise it helps.

• Like 1
Just now, Octo1757 said:

You’re not a loser. You just have to accept that he doesn’t like you. I know it’s hard. It really is. But you’ve already tried. Trying again might even be annoying to him. You should just ask for his forgiveness for your actions in a calm manner and then focus on your own life. It’s easy to get caught up in trying to get a boyfriend/girlfriend. Focus on your interests and bettering yourself. I promise it helps.

Oh Thanks so much.It's so nice to talk with u and very comfortable.Btw u said u still young and me too.

Just now, Bora said:

Oh Thanks so much.It's so nice to talk with u and very comfortable.Btw u said u still young and me too.

Yes I’m a teenager also going through some rough times relationship wise. I’m glad I could help, and I’m so sorry about this whole thing for you. I really am. My prayers are with you.

Just now, Octo1757 said:

Yes I’m a teenager also going through some rough times relationship wise. I’m glad I could help, and I’m so sorry about this whole thing for you. I really am. My prayers are with you.

Oh I'm also a teenager.So u can ask me ur problems.I can give u a bit of advice even tho I don't understand myself and keep messing up

Just now, Bora said:

Oh I'm also a teenager.So u can ask me ur problems.I can give u a bit of advice even tho I don't understand myself and keep messing up

No you don’t. You seem really nice. My problems are not something you need to hear though. Not your fault I just don’t want to load them on you.

No you don’t. You seem really nice. My problems are not something you need to hear though. Not your fault I just don’t want to load them on you.

Oh I already read ur latest post

Just now, Bora said:

Oh I already read ur latest post

Ah, yeah. That’s my first post actually. I’m new to this whole place. Y’all seem like an amazing community though, and I really like to talking to y’all on here.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Octo1757 said:

Looks like someone already beat me to my response. Good answer Octo! 

Bora, I think because you're young you are experiencing a wider swing in your emotions. On one side you really like him and desparately want him to return those feelings. So you keep wanting to go back to him and try again. On the other hand, knowing he doesn't have those feelings is painful, so you run as far as you can to avoid dealing with it. Either you have the relationship you want, or you can't be friends at all. It's all or nothing. Problem is neither way works out for you.

What you'll eventually figure out is how to stay in the middle. You'll learn to control your emotions instead of being swayed by them. There is a way to be friends with a crush, or at least social to the point where it's not completely uncomfortable. Neither of you needs to hate the other. He can just be another person in your class who you might speak with occassionally. 

If you feel bad for how you treated him, just say you are sorry and ask if you're cool again, can still be friends. Then focus on you and being happy doing what you love to do. Let things with him happen naturally, however it happens. You can't make him feel something if he doesn't, so try not to get wrapped up in the thought of changing his mind.

Hang in there pal, it gets easier with time.

• Like 3

You need to understand the only person who is going to protect your heart from being broken and stomped on is yourself. The only person who is going to prevent your heart from feeling sad, depressed and unliked is yourself. No one is going to prevent your heart from feeling terrible about someone not liking you besides, YOURSELF! So if you decide to forget about the pain of being friends with someone that played with your emotions and doesn't view you as girlfriend material, then it's on you. You called the friendship off because you know being around him will only hurt you even further, now you're missing him and thinking to forget about protecting your heart again? Don't do this. Stick to your guns and do what is in the best interest in protecting yourself so that you don't become more depressed and sad being around someone that doesnt find good enough. Instead focus on yourself, hangout with friends, do some new hobbies and if you need to... spend time with other boys  that actually like you. Hope this makes sense. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, Elite Romancer said:

You need to understand the only person who is going to protect your heart from being broken and stomped on is yourself. The only person who is going to prevent your heart from feeling sad, depressed and unliked is yourself. No one is going to prevent your heart from feeling terrible about someone not liking you besides, YOURSELF! So if you decide to forget about the pain of being friends with someone that played with your emotions and doesn't view you as girlfriend material, then it's on you. You called the friendship off because you know being around him will only hurt you even further, now you're missing him and thinking to forget about protecting your heart again? Don't do this. Stick to your guns and do what is in the best interest in protecting yourself so that you don't become more depressed and sad being around someone that doesnt find good enough. Instead focus on yourself, hangout with friends, do some new hobbies and if you need to... spend time with other boys  that actually like you. Hope this makes sense. 

Then should I keep avoiding and no talking with him?

1 hour ago, Bora said:

Not necessarily. That depends on how intentional he was about manipulating you. If that wasn’t his intention, then you should apologize and move on. Otherwise, yes, you should ignore him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Bora said:

Also depends on what you emotionally feel you can handle. 

If a person intentionally lies and manipulates you, then they aren't worth your time and it's best to avoid. If you feel that being around them is too painful and will hurt you more, then be polite when necessary but keep away if possible. 

On the other hand, if it was innocent mistakes or misunderstandings, then see if you can gradually start talking again. If you feel comfortable around him and can manage to be friends without it overwhelming you, then why not talk to him? Just make sure whatever you decide is something you are okay with. Don't do something if you don't feel you are ready for it.

• Like 2