Did she want to sleep with me?

Ive been knowing my counselor since i was 16 and she gave me signs that she intrested in me. She worked at my school when i first met her. They moved her to a diffrent school and later she became my counselor when i was 17. She told me that she fought hard to be my counselor and that she told her boss that she wanted to be my counselor. My counselor came to my house for session. I told her that i was going to get something from my room. I was at my room for like 20 seconds and she comes and tells me "your not gonna give me a tour". When she did that i was 18. Was she trying to sleep with me?

8 minutes ago, HeartGoesOn said:

You really need to report her, and hopefully avoid her before she turns your life upside down.

Also try not to allow your hormones to over rule your decision making.  You have too much to lose,and nothing to gain.

was she trying to sleep with me?

It's important to approach this situation with caution and consider discussing any concerns with a trusted individual. While her behavior may have seemed inappropriate, it's also possible that she was attempting to establish a friendly rapport. However, if you feel uncomfortable or unsure about her intentions, it's crucial to set boundaries and seek support from someone you trust.

1. Why is your first thought that she is trying to sleep with you? Has she given any other signs of being interested in you? Flirting? Getting into your personal space? It's a pretty big leap to go straight to sex.

2. Why was the session at your house? Any counselors at my schools had offices and office hours for sessions. 

It's entirely possible she just took an interest in whatever your case is and wants to help you. Part of working with someone is getting to know them and being on friendly terms so they trust opening up to you. Maybe she was just trying to be friendly. Although I would keep any future sessions to public places, preferably the school. Keep it strictly professional and if you feel uncomfortable or that she has crossed a line, don't be afraid to say something to an adult. If you don't feel that, then try not to read into anything.