Open Club  ·  98 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Chris Watts: Confessions Of A Killer

yogacat

I recently watched the Chris Watts story on lifetime. He strangled his wife and murdered his two children. Truly horrific. He was having an affair with a woman.

He wanted to start a new life but investigators believe that was not the true catalyst for the murders...

Truly chilling stuff, isn't it? The Chris Watts case sends shivers down my spine. Here's this seemingly normal guy, living the suburban dream with his family, and then bam, it all comes crashing down in the most horrific way possible. It's hard to wrap your head around how someone could do something so unspeakable to their own flesh and blood.

The affair adds another layer of darkness to an already grim tale. It's like a betrayal on top of a betrayal. But what's even scarier is that investigators believe there was more to it than just wanting to start a new life with someone else. There were deeper, darker motives lurking beneath the surface, ones that we might never fully understand. It's a stark reminder that evil can wear many masks, even the face of someone you thought you knew.

Chris said “With Shanahan I never felt like I could be myself. But with Nikki I could be myself. Nikki just wanted sex all the time she wanted it when she wanted it. With Shanann it was just like okay,” he said. Shanann had no defensive wounds when he was strangling her, which means that she thought he would maybe eventually let go of his grip.

Chris must have done something else to ensure he didn't suffer any defensive wounds. 

Anyway, he's a monster and I hope he rots.

• Thanks 2

What's even more frightening is that there are so many of these cases it's almost hard to catch up.  "Happy" family man, beautiful wife and gorgeous children, dream house with a white picket fence, constant happy family snap shots on all social media etc etc ...... only to end with him murdering the entire family, throw them down wells, bury them in the desert and on and on and on.  And then go on TV, "crying" (with not a tear in sight), begging everyone to please help find his missing family. It's horrendous.    I won't express my thoughts on what I would like for their punishment  .......

• Like 2

I've seen two different documentaries about this POS.  One on Netflix and then Tubi (which could have been the Lifetime version).  It is very angering to see a family destroyed like this!  There is an episode of American Monster on Investigation Discovery that is similar.  This guy was even worse.   

https://www.investigationdiscovery.com/video/american-monster-investigation-discovery/say-daddys-the-best

Then I'm sure you've all heard of Robert Fisher.

• Thanks 1