Why did he keep asking me this ?

2 hours ago, yogacat said:

He sounds ballsy.

I think that unless he is your doctor and has specifics reasons to inquire about your sex life, it is none of his business.

It is not okay for him to pressure or interrogate you about your sexual history, and his behavior is disrespectful and invasive.

If he was just interested in hooking up and not having any further involvement, it was unnecessary for him to ask about your past sexual experiences. I mean, what if you asked the same thing back to him, would he have told you the truth?

The fact that he continued to ask and then didn't believe you when you said no is a red flag. Tell him to buzzer off. Or, put a ring on it! 😉 

Why do you think he was acting that way ? 

5 hours ago, Lexismith said:

Why do you think he was acting that way ? 

If this is the same man from your other thread, I am afraid my dear, that he is a Crumb Investment guy.

Like, you refuse to break up with him, you refuse to block him, you refuse to stop "arguing" things to no end... block his number and raise your standards. 

He didn't do anything like directly mean to you but he is super, clear as the sheet on my bed. You're allowing him to come back whenever he wants and pretend that he cares by asking if you're seeing anyone yet.

Please stop falling for this tactic.

He's treating you like a disposable person... and you seem to only allow him to see you in that light as well.

You are not a washcloth, cookies from Trader Joe's or a guest towel. 

• Like 1
On 6/3/2024 at 7:21 PM, yogacat said:

He sounds ballsy.

I think that unless he is your doctor and has specifics reasons to inquire about your sex life, it is none of his business.

It is not okay for him to pressure or interrogate you about your sexual history, and his behavior is disrespectful and invasive.

If he was just interested in hooking up and not having any further involvement, it was unnecessary for him to ask about your past sexual experiences. I mean, what if you asked the same thing back to him, would he have told you the truth?

The fact that he continued to ask and then didn't believe you when you said no is a red flag. Tell him to buzzer off. Or, put a ring on it! 😉 

Yup he claimed I can ask him about what he’s been doing etc…. I told him I didn’t care