Is this older woman at work flirting? she said I was in her dream

I'm attracted to this older woman at work (like 15 years or a little more older than me). Her and I are friendly with each other but never interact that much. 

The other day I passed by her and she smiled and said why I was over here and I told her I needed to help someone with something. When I walked past she said did you fix their problem? I said yeah and she said ___ you’re such a good boy.

Then today she said she had a dream that I quit and that I think her and other people were sad. She asked me if I’m thinking about quitting and if she needs to get me to speak to someone. 

It's mostly the dream thing that made me think she could be. Cause I've never dreamed about anyone here and doesn't that mean she is thinking about me outside of work? 

You know more about your coworker than we do. Plenty of people are friendly and nice without necessarily flirting, and plenty of people flirt without necessarily meaning anything by it. I've also had lots of dreams with coworkers in them.

What, exactly, would you like to happen with this woman?

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, catfeeder said:

You know more about your coworker than we do. Plenty of people are friendly and nice without necessarily flirting, and plenty of people flirt without necessarily meaning anything by it. I've also had lots of dreams with coworkers in them.

What, exactly, would you like to happen with this woman?

I don't think she is interested I just never had a woman dream about me or tell me so lol 

2 hours ago, monkeymighty said:

Then today she said she had a dream that I quit and that I think her and other people were sad. She asked me if I’m thinking about quitting and if she needs to get me to speak to someone. 

Coocoo. Dont take it seriously and get away from that. Certanly dont stick your D there. She had a dream that you quit and that means you really do and that she needs to speak with somebody? Again, coocoo noises. 

7 hours ago, monkeymighty said:

I said yeah and she said ___ you’re such a good boy.

Am I the only one here who instantly thought "Eww eww" when reading those words? That would have been so off-putting (to me).

OP, keep any and all flirting outside of work - it has no place with your job and colleagues.

• Like 1

Been down this road and that is how it started. "I had a dream about you last night"  She was a vindictive person that was an assistant director over me.  I had no interest and she was married but I paid the price as she spent years coming after me.

Do yourself a favor and put some distance between this woman and yourself at least until you work somewhere else. 

If you want to date an older woman go on a dating site and message women 10 - 15 years older than you, I am sure you will meet someone.

Lost

I agree that she's flirting but I don't think she means anything by it.  Since she's 15 years older than you when she said you were a "good boy" that was demeaning.  She doesn't see you as a romantic prospect but she does like you well enough as a friendly helpful co-worker.  

• Like 1