Are men suppose to be dominant in a relationship?

18 minutes ago, Alittlehelpplz said:

Update: we broke up a few weeks ago and now she’s texting me apologizing and saying she wishes she would have done other things in our relationship. That she had one foot outside the door the whole relationship and it caused issues for us. 
she told me the chemistry made it difficult for us and she wishes she could go back and start over. 

I said the same and we kept talking about what we would have done differently. 

I’m tempted to ask her why she texted me. Is she looking closure or to start over. 

Is that ok? I asked a friend and they said it was to pushy while she’s trying to figure things out 

That's funny -really - having one foot out the door "causes issues" for the couple?  No - choosing to believe grass is greener and not being that into the person means you shouldn't be dating the person in any serious way -casual is fine because by definition that means  you're ready to explore other options too.  And if she had no chemistry why did she keep dating you and agree to go on an overnight trip?

I don't think it's pushy to ask "what was your intention in texting me other than apologizing or was that it?"  She doesn't seem to be "figuring things out" - it's already figured out -she lacked chemistry and was keeping options open and now she's musing as to whether she'd feel a spark if she tried again  - maybe she's not doing well with her other dates.  I think it would be pushy to insist she see you but it's fine to ask her why she texted you.

• Like 1