Me (M22) and my girlfriend (F21) haven’t had sex in two weeks

On 6/25/2024 at 3:59 PM, iamwhatyoumademe1129 said:

She said she shouldn’t have been too tough on me that it was okay and that it was not really my fault

If she was looking for a reason to leave, why admit she overreacted and that it wasn't hIs fault? 

Really think it was spare of the moment panic over her secret getting out. If he is the only one she's ever trusted with the information, even the slightest chance of someone else knowing is probably going to set off alarm bells for her. Doesn't matter how slim the chance was, any chance would be mortifying.

Important thing is that she came back and was sorry. They worked through it. They've been able to work through multiple issues. In my book that puts them ahead of a a good number of couples.

On 4/23/2024 at 5:46 PM, iamwhatyoumademe1129 said:

Me (M22) and my girlfriend (F21)

This! You're adults. Why are your parents even remotely interested in your sex lives? I'd have a serious talk with them and put some firm boundaries in place, but that's hard to do I suppose when you're young. Is your local culture very deferential to parental wishes even when you are grown up?

Sorry, this has really annoyed me! Why can't we support people to have a good time?! Maybe I don't understand the situation.