Is she clingy, or am I crazy? I requested to take a break

1 hour ago, tattoobunnie said:

Narcissists are shallow (full stop)...I guarantee her animosity is gone - just a way to manipulate a response.  You enable her behavior each time have responded to her BS.

Check out https://www.youtube.com/@DoctorRamani - you need it.

Honestly, just run...and don't look back.  Their goal in life to keep someone on the hook.

I discovered her channel and watched many of her videos after the breakup.  I know it sucks to label people, but I feel Dr Ramani's description of the "vulnerable narcissist" matches my ex-GF exactly.

31 minutes ago, sunday_luthier said:

I discovered her channel and watched many of her videos after the breakup.  I know it sucks to label people, but I feel Dr Ramani's description of the "vulnerable narcissist" matches my ex-GF exactly.

Calling others derogatory names isn't nice or necessary or helpful to anyone, but it's not the same as learning to recognize completely common traits in toxic individuals (Spotting red flags).  This is what will help you in the long run in choosing a good partner.

I stumbled upon Dr. Ramani after dealing with this one new "friend" who was a part of my COVID bubble - Took me and my hubs honestly a whole year for us to process and decompress from that insanity.

• Like 1