My boyfriend call’s me bu he doesn’t want to see me

Go Go

My name is Ana from Ghana I’m seeing this guy and he has been really nice and the type I really want he texts me in the morning afternoon call me checks on me but all of a sudden he doesn’t want to see me but keeps calling me until I stop picking his calls for a month and half and he texts me want to know why but I don’t responds to his texts either but just three days ago he saw my car packed in town and he packed right my back and asked me to come down he wants to talk I went with him and he wants to know why I’m doing all of that I told him and he said he’s sorry he was mentally stressed and he just want to fix things that’s why hes not ignoring me blah blah blah and asked me to please answer his calls I said okay he called the next day I answered and he started again about what he did to me I told him the same about he ignoring me he said no hes not and he doesn’t sound serious like always I never see serious in his face or sound so we talked and he told me he will see me tomorrow but hes going somewhere if it’s not late he will text me to find out if I’m still up and he will call me and he never called for two days and I called him today because I wanted to block him everywhere and delete his number but my friend asked me to call him maybe he feels like I’m to pride so if I call him may help in so I called and we talk and I was accusing him of what he’s doing I’m not happy and he kept saying he’s sorry he mentally stressed and he said he will call me back after the gym and he did and was like he’s going home now then asked me if I’m going out I said no and he was like then I’m going to sleep early I was like I’m watching movies in bed now so I don’t he said okay his stomach hurts so he’s going home he doesn’t even talk about meeting me to discuss this please help me what should I do ? 

58 minutes ago, Ana Gogo said:

but my friend asked me to call him maybe he feels like I’m to pride so if I call him 

Don't listen to your friend and don't make it more complicated than necessary. 

If a guy likes you, he will be sure that you know it.

This guy is stringing you along and you allow it to confuse you.  If he likes you he would not risk losing you.  He's just tossing you breadcrumbs and you are picking them up trying to make something out of it. 

Trust your gut and block this guy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ana Gogo said:

I’m seeing this guy and he has been really nice and the type I really want he texts me in the morning afternoon call me checks on me but all of a sudden he doesn’t want to see me but keeps calling me until I stop picking his calls for a month and half and he texts me want to know why but I don’t responds to his texts either but just three days ago he saw my car packed in town and he packed right my back and asked me to come down he wants to talk I went with him and he wants to know why I’m doing all of that I told him and he said he’s sorry he was mentally stressed and he just want to fix things that’s why hes not ignoring me bla

How long has this been going on?

Are you saying you two haven't done anything together yet for months?

If a guy is truly into you, you'll know it.  He won't avoid or ignore you.

If you don't feel he's 'giviing' you enough of his time or trying at all, then be done with it.  In no way should anyone be out there chasing someone for their attention.  Self respect 😉 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Xexe Ana from Ghana. That rhymes.

Anyway, I think you were right by not answering his calls. If the person wants to see us, they will find time. And that man just wants to keep you there but doesnt want to see you. Probably because he dates somebody else but doesnt want to lose contact with you. You shouldnt keep contact with somebody like that. So feel free to block him and continue with your life.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Ana Gogo said:

he told me he will see me tomorrow but hes going somewhere if it’s not late he will text me to find out if I’m still up and he will call me and he never called for two days 

Are you dating? Do you see each other regularly and go out on dates? 

If he is just texting but not asking you out, it may be better to discontinue texting. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

He sounds like a major flake. He had no business dating if he's under that much stress, but I doubt it's even true. He likely already has a woman and has time to text but not cheat on actual dates. Whatever the case is irrelevant. Your time is precious and not to be spent on someone who doesn't ask to meet up a few times per week.

Block his number ASAP.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Mentally stressed my eye he was. He's feeding you a bunch of crap to pacify you. He ain't serious and never will be and you know that. He's ego gets hurt when you cut him off. You were on the right track, block/delete everything about him...erase him from your life. And your friend...don't listen to them. I have a sneaking suspicion your guy there got to them and convinced them to tell you that. You know what is best for you, so follow that, not your friend's bad advice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/12/2023 at 7:37 AM, Wiseman2 said:

If he is just texting but not asking you out, it may be better to discontinue texting. 

Yes we were dating he used to take me out and we were almost together spending time together playing games in his house other exciting things btw I blocked him on Friday everywhere I spoke to his friend whom is my friend before I met him and I asked him if he’s seeing someone the guy said like he will know if he did because they are always together and that guy doesn’t lie to me but maybe there’s a girl and he doesn’t know thank you 🙏🏾

• Like 1

On 5/13/2023 at 4:52 PM, smackie9 said:

Mentally stressed my eye he was. He's feeding you a bunch of crap to pacify you. He ain't serious and never will be and you know that. He's ego gets hurt when you cut him off. You were on the right track, block/delete everything about him...erase him from your life. And your friend...don't listen to them. I have a sneaking suspicion your guy there got to them and convinced them to tell you that. You know what is best for you, so follow that, not your friend's bad advice.

Thank you 🙏🏾 btw he and the friend who advised me don’t know each other I have blocked him already thanks 

• Like 1

On 5/13/2023 at 2:51 AM, LootieTootie said:

Girl no. He is playing with you. If anyone has time to go to the gym, they have time to see you.

Stop stroking his ego. He is not worthy of your time and effort.

Exactly thanks 🙏🏾 

On 5/12/2023 at 7:37 AM, Wiseman2 said:

On 5/12/2023 at 3:31 AM, SooSad33 said:

How long has this been going on?

Are you saying you two haven't done anything together yet for months?

If a guy is truly into you, you'll know it.  He won't avoid or ignore you.

If you don't feel he's 'giviing' you enough of his time or trying at all, then be done with it.  In no way should anyone be out there chasing someone for their attention.  Self respect 😉 

Yes we were dating he used to take me out and we were almost together spending time together playing games in his house other exciting things btw I blocked him on Friday everywhere I spoke to his friend whom is my friend before I met him and I asked him if he’s seeing someone the guy said like he will know if he did because they are always together and that guy doesn’t lie to me but maybe there’s a girl and he doesn’t know 

3 hours ago, Ana Gogo said:

Yes we were dating he used to take me out and we were almost together spending time together playing games in his house other exciting things btw I blocked him on Friday everywhere I spoke to his friend whom is my friend before I met him and I asked him if he’s seeing someone the guy said like he will know if he did because they are always together and that guy doesn’t lie to me but maybe there’s a girl and he doesn’t know 

You keep mentioning the fact that he's admitted he's mentally stressed etc.  I wonder if maybe at this time in his life he just can't handle a relationship? ( How long were you dating? If only a cpl months he possibly didn't feel right in this).

But yeah, if he's not 'trying' much anymore, is maybe best to leave all alone.  Move on.

We dated for 4 months and I moved to a different city and we were doing long distance relationship and we were talking all the time yes he kept talking about mental help that period his dad pass so I thought that was the reason but time kept going I even moved from the city to the city he’s in just to be close to him but the only thing he did was constantly doing his new business and always asking me questions when I do out what time did I come home and when I raise topics telling him I don’t like what he’s doing by not want to see me and keep telling me he’s mentally stressed and he will go like please believe me I’m trying to fix myself but I stop to believe it because he met me parked somewhere in town 10 pm ish and parked behind me and came to my car asking me why am I not picking his calls he miss me and I have a new tattoos which he never saw and he was like I can’t wait to see your tattoo please answer my call let’s talk I told him okay so I got home and I was online 3am and he texted and was like did you just got home I replied 8 am in the morning said no I was just awake around that time and he said okay and called me in the middle of night 11 pm and told me he’s going somewhere that he wilL call me when he’s done what he’s going to do if I’m not asleep we will talk and he never texted or call back and that was when I called him on Thursday asked what is wrong with him him we talked and he said he’s at the gym and he will call me when he’s done and he did called an hour later on his way home said his stomach is hurting he’s going home to take a shower and he will call me after so we talk I said okay and he never did so I waited till Friday midnight I blocked him all over btw so I’m from Ghana one about guys here are so pride to show love or to make people think they have falling in love so they will always try to play games want to control the woman but he did not get me want to be controlled I’m 33 he’s 27 and but I look younger than my age and still dresses like in my 20s and he doesn’t see the age in me the part that I’m from if you go with the fellow and look good age does not matter