Dating for 4 weeks then ghosted

Noffers93

Lurking around allowing someone to use you for attention while you play the "pick me!" game is very unattractive. She doesn't respect you because you let her get away with mistreatment and you leap whenever she wants to use you. 

She leaves your place and then goes and gets into bed with her ex/current boyfriend. You feel good about that?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Noffers93 said:

I went in the for the kiss she pulled me up and said she was seeing the ex, that she had a great time with me when we were dating but wants to give it ONE LAST CHANCE with the ex.

She seems confused. While she does seem to like you, unfortunately she's on/off with the BF. Try to step back. Resist the temptation to be her comfort zone while they're off, only for her to keep running back to him.

• Like 2

On 5/2/2023 at 6:02 PM, Noffers93 said:

I ran into her out on a walk so we joined up for a walk. Conversation was flowing and positive,so I asked if she wanted to go out for dinner.

She said - she shouldn’t, she doesn’t want to confuse me and herself right now and that she needs more time to figure it out. But thank you anyway 

I said  - that’s cool I’ll respect that and understand.

thoughts ?

She straight out told you NO to dating yet you asked her out again?  Do you not have any self respect guy?  No means no, and when you told her to contact you if she was interested it didn't mean if you happen to bump into each other on accident.  Her contacting you means she deliberately sought you out to ask you on a date.  She doesn't like you that way for whatever reason and that MUST be enough for you.  You need to accept that answer and move on. 

• Like 2

On 5/21/2023 at 7:14 PM, Noffers93 said:

I just want to get your guy’s opinion on what the situation is here? Where her head is at? Why she could come over ? Why the eye catches and smiles and touching? And more importantly what is the best move for me going forward? 

The situation is she's a messy person. She wants you, she wants her boyfriend, she wants you, she wants whatever she wants and she isn't too concerned about how it affects people who may actually care for her. THAT is not a good relationship partner. Your best move is to cut her off.

• Like 1

I think you should listen to what women say and act accordingly. if they put the brakes on FOR ANY REASON, AT ANY TIME, you end it. Goodbye.

If you run into them,  you wave hey as you keep walking.  

You do not comfort them, make them feel good about their choices. Rather you respect their choice and never talk to them again. 

Also, stop letting people always text first. This is a dumb mind game. fully engage with people you want in your life. sometimes reach out first. Be active in your interest. 

• Like 1