What does it mean when a guy says this?

Ezzie

40 minutes ago, Ezzie said:

To me, I read it as he just thinks I’m okay attractive, not the cutest… but only like half cute. 

What?

I think you should take it as a compliment. He is telling you that you are cute. How did you come to "He only thinks I am half cute" in a first place?

Also is it the guy youve been obsessing online?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Ezzie said:

What does it mean when a guy texts “you’re pretty cute 😉”? 

Depends who it is. Someone you're talking to? Someone you know in person? Someone you're dating? Has he asked you out? Sounds like flirting, so if you like him reply and set up a date.

2 hours ago, waffle said:

What is the measurement of "half" cute? 

Like half the time? Half the person? Which half? Also prob not just me but it's often an endearment/flirtatious that couples say to each other as a cute throwaway.  I certainly have with a wink wink. Didn't mean 50% cute.

• Like 1

It generally means that he finds you attractive and is interested in you to some degree. However, it's difficult to determine the level of his attraction solely based on this message, as people have different ways of expressing themselves.

5 hours ago, Jarvis said:

It generally means that he finds you attractive and is interested in you to some degree. However, it's difficult to determine the level of his attraction solely based on this message, as people have different ways of expressing themselves.

I wouldn't assume any interest in the person as a person -might be throwaway line, a typical line and he might have no attraction to her just think she looks cute.

He's hitting on you. This is how it starts...he has interest in you. If he's not putting you up on a pedestal, that's a good thing. Stop over complicating things. His level of what he thinks of you will show in his behavior, not in words. Words are easy and can be lies. Actions speaks volumes. 

• Like 2

It just means he finds you attractive. To me, 'cute' is a bit more innocent than 'sexy' or 'hot'. It means there's maybe something innocent about you or he doesn't want to use the other words. It's just another synonym, don't read too much into it, doesn't mean you're just okay attractive or whatever. He's probably into you. 

• Like 1