Open Club  ·  113 members  ·  Free

Journals

Chapter 3

dias

18 hours ago, Batya33 said:

So you won't see her at all for up to two weeks? Totally cool if you're both cool with that -maybe she needs the time too or  will realize it.  For sure you've been go go go.  Funny I was thinking I need some time off from the whole early morning drill of race back upstairs after working out at 5 to then have some short me time before getting the cranky teen out of bed to race the mile to the bus stop lol.  I get it!!

Oh no, of course I will see her. I see her every weekend. She is great company. From our 2 weeks together in the summer, I only needed 2 hours alone for a morning walk to "recharge" and I was fine. 

It's my parents who are the energy vampires with their grumpiness that exhaust me....I need a few days away from my parents basically. 

17 hours ago, mylolita said:

If you can carve out a little solitude each day, maybe an hour, that can be as good as a week! 

I don’t know how much time you need to be alone and decompress Dias but as a kind of, halfy half hybrid extrovert slash micro introvert, I find my hour mid day and an hour or so on an evening keeps me ticking along! 

The husband working away helps as well. It’s been a great dynamic for us. We can miss each other as you say, but when he’s back, max out that time together and never part and there isn’t too long for problems to incubate! 

You’ll work it out.

Thank you Lolita 🙂 Yes we will work it out. Actually I am the one who suggested she should come and live with me or rent together. I do like living with her. We make a good team. She can't do it right now but the plan is this. 

I don't feel stifled with her as our personalities match perfectly. Still don't get how I matched so well with another person, I am very ehmmm particular.

1 hour ago, ShySoul said:

Take it from an extreme introvert, a little solitude and time to yourself can be a lifesaver. No one can be on constantly without it wearing you down. Having those moments to just be with yourself and completely relax, no responsibilities or stresses, is needed to recharge and motivate yourself. And when you come out of it you can appreciate everything a little bit more.

Glad the relationship is going well. May she really be "the one."

I agree as I am an introvert myself. A little solitude is essential to recharge and unwind. She might be the one indeed. Time will tell. She is unique and she is genuinely a goodhearted person. 

17 hours ago, mylolita said:

Wow Dias! 

I have JUST seen this! PHENOMENAL! 

What a serene and private place! In my opinion, you’d be nuts to not settle there with your girlfriend!!!!

As you might guess, I like Polands political policies and if I had family there with a house in need of renovation, I have to say, you wouldn’t have to ask me twice. KAPOW! 

Get on! 

x

Hahahahaha I am glad you loved it 🙂 Yes it's an amazing place indeed. A small village with no stores or supermarkets, just wooden houses in the middle of the forest. It's soooo perfect if you want to relax and enjoy the tranquility. It's also perfect if you have kids, they will definitely love it. You can do so many activities in the forest and in the lakes, it's perfect. You can't work remotely very well as the 4g/5g signal is quite poor but it's better this way, you don't want more people ruining the place. 

We are lucky we have such a beautiful planet. Hopefully we will preserve it for the future generations. 

5 hours ago, dias said:

Oh no, of course I will see her. I see her every weekend. She is great company. From our 2 weeks together in the summer, I only needed 2 hours alone for a morning walk to "recharge" and I was fine. 

It's my parents who are the energy vampires with their grumpiness that exhaust me....I need a few days away from my parents basically. 

Thank you Lolita 🙂 Yes we will work it out. Actually I am the one who suggested she should come and live with me or rent together. I do like living with her. We make a good team. She can't do it right now but the plan is this. 

I don't feel stifled with her as our personalities match perfectly. Still don't get how I matched so well with another person, I am very ehmmm particular.

I agree as I am an introvert myself. A little solitude is essential to recharge and unwind. She might be the one indeed. Time will tell. She is unique and she is genuinely a goodhearted person. 

Oh I totally misunderstood from how you wrote it -that makes perfect sense! My son now knows on the rare occasions he wakes up early while I'm still having my solitude with my coffee and breakfast post work out -he knows I love him so much.  Please stay in your room/give me my space until I'm done -if at all possible.  I love that he is old enough to get that my needing space doesn't mean I don't care for him deeply.  It's very good for a loving relationship and I give him space too. 

(I did not have this need for me time or to recharge until I became a mom and it was very very strange to feel this intense need but I respect it now)

Your relationship sounds off to an awesome start and it sounds like the love and caring is just growing over time.  Enjoy!!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, dias said:

Just a few days? That's a good relationship if you ask me. 😉

Love my parents dearly and make time to call my mother every week (father is passed), but them each moving thousands of miles away back to where they grew up might have been the best thing for my mental health. 

Take as much time as you need and don't let the vampires drain you dry.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm so happy for you dias that you have found someone who you can be exactly yourself with and it just fits. Soak it all up and know you have people cheering you on. 

I wouldn't even try to figure out all women. One woman is enough, no? Lol. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, itsallgrand said:

I wouldn't even try to figure out all women. One woman is enough, no? Lol. 

Hahahaha yes I know. It just popped-up on Youtube and I found it interesting as I observe the dynamics with her own female friends.

8 hours ago, itsallgrand said:

I'm so happy for you dias that you have found someone who you can be exactly yourself with and it just fits. Soak it all up and know you have people cheering you on. 

Thank you so so much itsallgrand. Coming from you, the most kind and goodhearted person, it means a lot to me. She is a very good girl, very genuine person and we match perfectly. And it gets even better with time. Of course I try to be the best boyfriend I can be. You know me, if you do something do it the best you can hahahaha

Hope you are getting better itsallgrand. It was so unfair, it shouldn't have been this way...Hope you found a way to cope. He lives through you now.