Should I be worried about my new romantic relationship with my boyfriend?? Please help

So as you all know three months ago I got out of a really horrible relationship and it was very toxic and bad. But now I'm in a new and fresh romantic relationship with this guy name Mj and he's super respectful and he's just super supportive and loving and funny and cute and he really, really makes me feel super genuiunly happy . He started talking to me and he made me feel really good and happy. when we first started talking he was the first guy who finally didn't flirt with me or try to hit me up, He actually was talking to me about his dreams and goals and he wants to play basketball in the nba and he wants to go to harvard, I was giving him advice and telling him to never take no for an answer and just being super supportive to his dream and aksing him questions and he started feeling happy and he was like "i gotta know who u are and I think i might be falling in love with you", I think it was because I was the first girl to finally support his dreams (aside from his family and friends). Which made me feel super touched and happy, we just clicked automatically. After that we started dating and we facetime everyday and text everyday pretty much always and he always calls me back and always wanna talk. We also go to the same high school and live 10 min away from each other so we pretty much all around each other.  We also plan on going on dates and stuff. But then we both started the same summer school last week and we weren't able to text or call each other because we were both busy but he did call me on wednesday and he wanted to facetime but I couldn't cause I had to go to church. But then sunday I called him and My godsis had texted him and I asked him if he saw her text and he was like "I did but ima respond later I wanna talk to you for awhile right now okay?" and I was like okay but we barley got to talk for more than 15 min because he had to go call his sister cause she was calling him while we was on the phone so he was like "Ima call you back after I love you" and I said I love you too. But then after three hours he finally called back but then his dad was yelling at him in the background to go do something so he was like "Ima be back don't hang up" and I didn't but the phone line went dead after 8 mins. Then I wait 4 hours and he never called back so I called him back like 10 times but nothing and I waited and waited, because he did say his phone is on do not disturb when we are at summer school or if he's hanging with friends or its on vibrate if he's alseep or busy but its been 4 hours and he should have been back by now cause he usually always calls me back so this was the first time he didn't so I got upset and spammed him. Then yesterday Monday morning I called him three times in the morning  before first period (cause we both go to the same summer school and we both found out on sunday that we go to the same summer school ironic smh) but nothing no answer then I texted him still nothing no response. So then I called him later on 11 times but no response and we still havent made any plans to meet up at summer school cause he was like "why didn't you tell me you went to the same summer school as me so we could have met up" but then when I called him back sunday he never did call back so now I'm crying and upset and worried crazy. What should I do??? Should I keep calling and texting???????😔

26 minutes ago, Lulu23 said:

he wants to play basketball in the nba

I am confused. MJ is not in high school, and he is already an NBA Legend no1. 😄

Joking around. Anyway

so I called him back like 10 times

So then I called him later on 11 times

Lay off with calls and texts. If he is not getting back to you that means he is busy, or grounded, or just wont call back for some reason. You calling him 11 times will not magically fix any of those issues. He will probably contact you to explain in due time.

1 hour ago, Lulu23 said:

My godsis 

I called him back like 10 times but nothing

Monday morning I called him three times in the morning.

then I called him later on 11 times but no response  Should I keep calling and texting?

Sorry this happened. Why are your people calling him?

Stop texting and calling. You're smothering him. He could take that data to the police for harassment and stalking. You need to curb that behavior.

Step way back and see if he ever actually asks you on a date.

2 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Sorry this happened. Why are your people calling him?

Stop texting and calling. You're smothering him. He could take that data to the police for harassment and stalking. You need to curb that behavior.

Step way back and see if he ever actually asks you on a date.

what people? nobody calling him but me

He did ask me out on a date I just said that in my explaination we are planning one 

1 minute ago, Lulu23 said:

what people? nobody calling him but me

He did ask me out on a date I just said that in my explaination we are planning one 

I was saying My godsis texted him because she wanted to meet him, He already knew this and was okay with it but the only one who was calling him is me and only me

• 2 weeks later...

Sweetie, you need DAMAGE CONTROL. It sounds like he was interested until the bombardment of calls and texts. Sometimes, it's a hard impulse to fight. Been there. But you have to. 

Lay low, no calling no texting, then send an apologetic text...."So sorry and embarrassed. Really not a psycho stalker. I just get worried when I don't hear from people, too many murder mysteries, I guess. Again, sorry. Take care."  

Telling him goodbye and never ever texting him again might peak his interest. Even if it doesn't, you've apologized-which he deserves-and salvaged some dignity...if he hasn't changed his number.