Happy Mother’s Day

Thank you, same to you and to all the mothers out there.

I was treated to an amazing dinner last night.  Felt the love.  Kids will be spending time with their grandma today as she is in her mid 80s.  I encourage them to spend as much time with her as possible because we don't know how much longer we'll be able to have her with us.

My mother passed away in the early 1990s, so Mother's Day is always a bit rough.  Especially for my brother.

Anyway, hope all the moms enjoy their special day.

Happy Mother’s Day !  My husband was awarded a phd today so we were at the graduation. His day. He deserves it. Just hope my son and I didn’t get Covid sigh.  I recently got my second booster and son is boosted. So is husband. But we were overjoyed and applauded and shouted as hard as we could when his name was called. 

• Like 2

A memorable one for me.  I am in Washington DC right now, and my youngest daughter who is with me treated me to Old Ebbitt Grill which is right around the corner from the White House.  We did selfies in front of the White House, in fact, while we were waiting for our table.  We were told that every past president from the 20th century onward--and even some from the 19th century--has eaten there (not our current president yet, but he did as VP).  It was amazing.  Something to remember.

(She's a really good kid)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, waffle said:

A memorable one for me.  I am in Washington DC right now, and my youngest daughter who is with me treated me to Old Ebbitt Grill which is right around the corner from the White House.  We did selfies in front of the White House, in fact, while we were waiting for our table.  We were told that every past president from the 20th century onward--and even some from the 19th century--has eaten there (not our current president yet, but he did as VP).  It was amazing.  Something to remember.

(She's a really good kid)

Love taking our son to DC -we were there 1/2020 and did a tour of the Capitol and got to see Justice Ginsberg speak (RIP).  Right before covid -who knew..... your trip sounds amazing!