Lyrix I jst wrote:Mayking Mistakes (spelling error intended)

From_Now_On

Mayking Mistakes

I don't know the difference between you and them anymore

I don't know if you were ever what I saw you as before

I don't know what you want from me

I can't believe that you're words are spoken honestly

These lies are all that I have

But I can't cry, I can't break

When will someone find me

That understands love isn't something you take?

-chorus-

I feel like crying

Well is that alright, is that okay?

I feel like dying

Cuz I'm not alright, I feel I'm fading away

I don't feel like trying

Do you want me to go, do you need me to stay?

I don't know how to feel

I don't know what to say

-end chorus-

I feel jaded

I feel hated

I feel so small

I feel dirty

I feel empty

I feel nothing at all

And I'm ugly

I'm so stupid

You'd best leave me alone

Cuz' I'm pathetic

I'm synthetic

I'm disaster prone

(chorus)

I've been cried to

I've been lied to

I've been pushed around

I've been used

I've been abused

I've been let down

And I'm hurting

I'm so broken

You'd best not take a second glance

Cuz' I'm unstable

I'm not able

I'm the one that can't

**instrumental break**

(chorus)

I'm sorry

I'm so sorry

And you will never understand

I am weary

I'm so weary

Do you need to borrow my hand?

Again

More than just friends…

Til' you can move on

I thought you knew me

I thought you got me

I thought you cared

I thought you meant it

I thought you felt it

I thought you were maybe just scared

But now you are gone

It's so off and on

You'd best rethink this again

Cuz' you're killing me with lies

Hardly batting your eyes

And I just needed a friend…

(chorus *slow down fade out*)

-----Just wrote this thing up, yes, this one hits close to home for me personally. Comments welcome.-----

Have been down that road, and really, in ways, am still on it...

I really liked the 'jaded, hated, feeling so small.. dirty, empty, feeling nothing at all...' section... All the lies we're led to believe, all the pain we put ourselves through in the name of others, and when we finally step back, we see a picture of ourselves that everyone else around us has painted, and if we're not careful, we become the image in the painting...

I know that is more than you wanted, I'm sure... But, that's how it hits me, anyway....

You always manage to strike a chord, grabbing just the right words and thoughts.

oh man, my jaw just dropped when i read that. First of all I absoultly love all of the songs/writing you've posted on here. You put my lyrics to shame Keep them coming, because they've all been great. Second of all, this one really really hit home. It was like you were putting my thoughts and feelings into words, becaues I just got out of a relationship (if that's what you can call it) with a guy like the one you talked about. Anywayz, thankyou so much... it just made my day to know that someone else out there is going through the same thing as me! thanks again, and keep them coming. I love your stuff!

Have been down that road, and really, in ways, am still on it...

I really liked the 'jaded, hated, feeling so small.. dirty, empty, feeling nothing at all...' section... All the lies we're led to believe, all the pain we put ourselves through in the name of others, and when we finally step back, we see a picture of ourselves that everyone else around us has painted, and if we're not careful, we become the image in the painting...

I know that is more than you wanted, I'm sure... But, that's how it hits me, anyway....

You always manage to strike a chord, grabbing just the right words and thoughts.

Thanks. And you never offer 'more than wanted', I love hearing your input, always.

oh man, my jaw just dropped when i read that. First of all I absoultly love all of the songs/writing you've posted on here. You put my lyrics to shame Keep them coming, because they've all been great. Second of all, this one really really hit home. It was like you were putting my thoughts and feelings into words, becaues I just got out of a relationship (if that's what you can call it) with a guy like the one you talked about. Anywayz, thankyou so much... it just made my day to know that someone else out there is going through the same thing as me! thanks again, and keep them coming. I love your stuff!

Thanks so much for your comment. I'm glad you like reading my stuff and I'm really glad it was something you were able to connect with. Take care of yourself and yes, it's always nice to know we are not alone. =)

Thanks again,

-FNO