Open Club  ·  108 members  ·  Free

Journals

L&P

Mikess1978

Here I am again, after over three years. time flies. 

So, we are working on No Contact but there is still contact. Whenever I call her, she responds and we meet. I can tell from her face that she loves me but then why she is doing all this?

I think, we both are selfish, we have the answers in front of us but we do not want to see.

To me it looks like, that it seems like see is buying time to abandon me. I am hoping that things between us will get better.

Lets see what happens.

As agreed upon, I went to the Café and waited there from 8 to 9 but she did not come. Maybe, because we just agreed upon it yesterday only. I am fine with it but every time I see her, I feel happy. She later offered to meet me before my Doc's appointment which I have accepted. I wanted to accept it the moment I got her text but I played cool and relied only after few hours. She does the same, intentionally or not, I do not know.

I cannot make up my mind though I know that she does not want me in her life as her "twinflame" but maybe a s a friend now.

But what do I think about her crying every time she sees me or getting panic attacks from the thoughts that I might leave her???

maybe that stage has passed and now, she wants to think only about herself.

What should I do?

Should i just cut all contacts and do nothing and focus on my life?

Should I get involved in her life and confront her for cheating?

I am confused and keep changing my mind.

Archived