dating only a week and already fighting

kenshamrockufc

i have a question about something that is so confusing that i feel there is def an issue with the person whom i was seeing. to be bried im 48 yr old male fitness as she is same 42 and  from the time we met one week ago there seemed to be an instant click , kissing and all.etc.  then seen her again twice as she did stay over but we didnt have sex due to female monthy things.  the problem is last week texting is what seemed to kill this. its like she doesnt like to hear something she doesnt just say ok by she says i dont want this i dont wanna see u or something like that. . but 100 x already  in person its like a connection and maybe its just sexual but even so there is still something positive. so why would someone constantly threaten to go for every reason under the sun  and then blame me.  just for an example a girl called my phone while she was here. she didnt like it but she waited to start the fight in the morning when she was leaving. that was friday and didnt see her since but talked texting which she is worse saying shes done using that excuse this excuse.  

Even i know that doesnt matter what u say texting it matters how u feel when ur with the person. and two issues in person were that she was suffereing from monthly female things which caused me the man to have man issues kinda sorta.  that was a fight there to have her say  i didnt like what i seen and  i dont want this.  now i m thinking its manipulations from her self esteeem.  also the fact she only sees me during week so why not fight more when she cant to keep me bothering her.    

this all sounds so trivial but  its something makes no scence so fast off the start .. 

42 minutes ago, kenshamrockufc said:

i dont want this i dont wanna see u or something like that. . but 100 x already  in person its like a connection and maybe its just sexual but even so there is still something positive. so why would someone constantly threaten to go for every reason under the sun  and then blame me.  just for an example a girl called my phone while she was here. she didnt like it but she waited to start the fight in the morning when she was leaving. that was friday and didnt see her since but talked texting which she is worse saying shes done

- All drama.  Unecessary.

She is very unsettled.. and jealousy so fast?

No one needs/wants this behaviour.  Let her go. ( Imagine another month or 6 of this..)

55 minutes ago, kenshamrockufc said:

so why would someone constantly threaten to go for every reason under the sun  and then blame me.  just for an example a girl called my phone while she was here. she didnt like it but she waited to start the fight in the morning when she was leaving. that was friday and didnt see her since but talked texting which she is worse saying shes done using that excuse this excuse.  

Because they are unstable and showing you they have terrible boundaries and a dysfunctional way of relating with the world. 

This isn't normal, OP. It should be a no-brainer to cut this chick loose if she's already lashing out when you are not even dating yet. A week is not "dating."

yes its like shes using texting to gain leverage by threating to leave me alone or whatever she can come up with.  i guess its a good way for some to cause them to constanly wonder and someone like her thinks if shes not doing that   then the guy  shes seeing is gonna cheat anyway 

3 hours ago, kenshamrockufc said:

yes its like shes using texting to gain leverage by threating to leave me alone or whatever she can come up with.  i guess its a good way for some to cause them to constanly wonder and someone like her thinks if shes not doing that   then the guy  shes seeing is gonna cheat anyway 

Too much energy and "analysis" spent on this - this is really really simple. She is acting in an unacceptable way and you barely know each other.  

Archived