i told him i was horny and his response was "lol"

hoyos2020

At face value, I couldn't understand why everyone was bashing this guy when I, myself, have often flown into places with a tight agenda that I would not ditch to see other loved ones who live there--despite how much I would have loved to do so.

However, I've looked at your threads, OP, and this guy has been a fly-by for YEARS. He gives you a poke on occasion then blames YOU for not dropping your life to see him on a moment's notice. Everything he says to you is designed to gaslight you into viewing him as some poor cast-off victim of love who sees some grand future with you--and you buy this?

He's a grifter. He says this crap to at least one woman in every city.

This guy doesn't even need to exert himself. One nice comment and a wink about your cooking, and you're his forever--to the degree that you'd sink to telling him you're horny just because he's in town?

I'd block and delete him, and I'd celebrate the act as my liberation from an adolescent fantasy that would have best been ditched in my early 20s.

Head high, and hold out for someone REAL.

5 hours ago, hoyos2020 said:

That is a great question that i honestly do not have an answer to. I want to let go, but everytime I do, here he comes and always says/does something to reel me back in. 

But what he says and what he does are entirely different things. 

*Watch his feet, not his mouth.  

You need to get to the place where you value your own time and protect your heart.  Cheap words shouldn't be enough to sway you.  Expect actions and nothing less.

talk to a therapist for your unhealthy attachment towards a person who doesnt care about you. if you dont set up some standards for yourself all these bozos will keep creepin into your life and mess with your health. This is only a wake up call, your self worth and esteem is at a very low, get that confidence back by getting involved in some positive stuff like setting some new goals for yourself, learning a new skill , taking good care of yourself & family and one day just like that you will be free from all this.

Archived