Fearful Avoidant Reconciliation?

Missingpossum

Has a fearful avoidant ex of yours ever come back to reconcile even as a friend?

Or, if your a fearful avoidant, have you ever went back to an ex?

They being the dumper. 

Why did they leave? Did you break their trust? 

Give me your story if so! If not, tell me youe break up story and such. 

My ex has connection issues, no friends and I was her first LTR - 6 years. 

5 hours ago, Missingpossum said:

Has a fearful avoidant ex of yours ever come back to reconcile even as a friend?

They being the dumper. 

My ex has connection issues, no friends and I was her first LTR - 6 years. 

Sorry this happened. How old is she?

What was your break-up about?

Unfortunately when you label someone with all these defects, it may hamper your insights into the breakup.

Particularly since it seems you wish to reconcile, you'll need to step back, without all the labels and reflect on why you two broke up .

Have you addressed your own  avoidant behavior?  Choosing, staying with, and wanting someone like this back in your life, shows you are also avoidant.  I cannot understand why you stayed for so long?

We need some details into her behavior.

Why not deal with your own trust issues: block and delete him as he  does not want a future with you, and work on you..  

Time to move on..

My avoidant one who I thought was the one but he definitely wasn’t the one still won’t talk to me, it’s been 7 years. He was the one to do the dumping!

Do yourself a favour and free yourself of the belief you’ll ever have some kind of connection again. (Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. The others are right, by holding onto avoidant people we ourselves are also being avoidant. That’s worth investigating )

Archived