Friends

MrComplex351

Because she's the only person I ever truly connected with. I've been with more attractive people and I've been with people better at sex. She's the only one I could see myself spending the rest of my life with. If I have to go through a lot of garbage to get there than so be it. This feeling isn't one sided either.

If she didn't care about she never would have talked to me again after we met. The fact that she would spend time with me regularly and showed me that she actually cared about me. Just because she cares about the other guy doesn't mean she doesn't care about me.

MrComplex, if she cared that much about your feelings, she wouldn't think of making you her side-piece and putting you through the pain that comes with that role. You need to give your head a shake, dude.

You're pulling the wool over your own eyes at this point.

Just because she cares about the other guy doesn't mean she doesn't care about me.

That's true.

If she didn't care about she never would have talked to me again after we met. The fact that she would spend time with me regularly and showed me that she actually cared about me.

That's not necessarily true. Talking to you and spending time with you could mean that she cares. But it could mean that she's a horndog, or on a power trip, doing whatever it takes to gratify herself, and that she doesn't care about you at all.

She cares about getting what she wants from you.

If you honestly have no problem knowing she gets into bed with her boyfriend after she spends time with you, then carry on.

PS: I certainly hope you are practicing safe sex and are getting regular STD and Covid tests.

Archived