Boyfriend is getting me vibrating panties for my birthday.. what do I do?

Itsmebella

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol everyone is being so funny! Anywho, give the guy a break. He's young too, and of course he's a horn dog. It's been only 7 months...still the infatuation stage...the stage where lust and love are intertwined. If it was just about sex, there wouldn't be a trip planned, it would be more like a trip to the peeler bar. 7 months is way too soon for jewelry. You are a young happy sexually active couple, very normal for your age. Whether it's lingerie or a vibrating panties, it sounds like it's gonna be a fun time. Enjoy your youth, there will be plenty of time later for that sappy romantic stuff. If you want romance, romance him....just like sex, show him what you like and want. Guide him.

My ex husband and I used to go to the adult film section of The Wherehouse (anyone remember that place??) on our anniversary or birthdays so we could get a video to spice things up. I didn't think of it as unromantic as I was looking forward to some HOT sex.

OP, I think I get what bothered you...that would be a fun gift for whatever day but not a gift you'd want for your birthday. I think he was thoughtless rather than a horny jerk. He just may not have thought it through.

And it's fine to tell him that...you'd prefer more romantic gifts for your birthday rather than sex-related ones. Although I presume he was thinking you'd get to the hotel during the trip and use them there, but again...if you want flowers or such, just let him know.

Archived